Oops: School misspells education on diplomas

SoFlaJets

More than 300 graduates of Westlake High School in Ohio received diplomas last week that said "educaiton" instead of "education."

Principal Timothy Freeman tells The Plain Dealer that the printer made the mistake after administrators had proofed an earlier version of the diplomas. "I was sick to my stomach," he says

I got a general letter from my daughters principal last week in regard to a class trip. He mentioned that the kids would get on "busses". The correct spelling is "buses", busses are kisses. This was the principal, the language is doomed.

I got a general letter from my daughters principal last week in regard to a class trip. He mentioned that the kids would get on "busses". The correct spelling is "buses", busses are kisses. This was the principal, the language is doomed.

Spanish anyone? :lol:

More than 300 graduates of Westlake High School in Ohio received diplomas last week that said "educaiton" instead of "education."

Principal Timothy Freeman tells The Plain Dealer that the printer made the mistake after administrators had proofed an earlier version of the diplomas. "I was sick to my stomach," he says

:rl:

Archived