Never too early to ask, who should I keep

Matt39

TJ Whoseyourmama.

He's still fairly young and a #1 Wide Receiver.

Drew Brees is what now? 30 something years old with no other targets than Colston? Who knows on him, he'd be my #2.

Willie Parker will now have to split the carries or 60-40 the carries with Rashad Mendenhall, so thats a no.

And finally, Jamal Lewis. He's in his 30's, which is never good for a Running Back. As drago said, Cleveland has a solid line, but I don't trust 30+ year old backs and you shouldn't either.

Gotta go Housh or Brees. I'd go Housh.

Drew Brees IMO. The Saints will completely be reliant on him as I expect them to have a dysmal running attack. He has Colston and Reggie as targets and should put up elite #'s again.

Drew Brees will never be elite or put up elite numbers.Reggie Bush failed miserably last year.Colston is the only guy I would keep.

Two years ago i had Jamal Lewis and told myself he'd never be on my team again. Now I'm leaning toward keeping him.

TJ will be available when I pick(9th pick, 10 teams), so keeping Lewis probably figures to be the smart thing to do.

At 9, I'll probably take best available WR, then either QB or another WR on the way back.

Two years ago i had Jamal Lewis and told myself he'd never be on my team again. Now I'm leaning toward keeping him.

TJ will be available when I pick(9th pick, 10 teams), so keeping Lewis probably figures to be the smart thing to do.

At 9, I'll probably take best available WR, then either QB or another WR on the way back.

why go WR at 9? There will probably be some solid RB's sliding through this year. Guys like Gore will probably rebound from last year's woes, perhaps even a guy like R Brown will be there.

Even if you keep Lewis, i'd still go RB in the first.

why go WR at 9? There will probably be some solid RB's sliding through this year. Guys like Gore will probably rebound from last year's woes, perhaps even a guy like R Brown will be there.

Even if you keep Lewis, i'd still go RB in the first.

I would- unfortunately our league rules dont permit me to take a back there when I have my starters at that position full.

I need to fill my QB spot and two WR's before I can select another back.

I would- unfortunately our league rules dont permit me to take a back there when I have my starters at that position full.

I need to fill my QB spot and two WR's before I can select another back.

strange. I've never done the keeper leagues before, at least you will get a top 5 WR out of it. Personally i'd be looking at A Johnson, not sure on his injuries but damn did he produce when he was in.

Archived