The Game 4 Thread

Gainzo

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like the Lakers got this game on lock-down. I agree with 124, this series is the Lakers to lose if they win all 3 home games.

pressure is all on the Lakers, even if they finish off this win. They have to win Game 5.

Sending it back to Boston at 3-2 would maybe give them a slight edge, but Boston has only lost once at home the entire playoffs.

How about Jordon Farmar hitting a running three as time expired? WOW.

I want to see more Ariza in the second half.

I think he took at least 4 steps before he took the shot. Either way the Celtics are still in this game.

Both times Perkins was injured in this series, it didn't really matter because he was in foul trouble anyway.

Lakers with a terrible finish. First a forced shot at the end of a possession. terrible shot and they had to be able to do something more than that

at the other end no one defends PJ Brown

If you're winning by 20 in the 3rd quarter you have no excuse to lose the game. That's like having a 3 td lead in the 3rd qtr of a football game. Lakers f'n choked.

Like I said you obviously DON"T watch alot of hoops NBA style.

Like I said you obviously DON"T watch alot of hoops NBA style.

Whatever, you're obviously either drunk or just upset that the Lakers did an outrageous choke job or both.

Horrific game by the Lakers tonight. I thought the Mets had a devaststing loss earlier today but that isn't sh*t compared to what just happened in the Staples Center.

Whatever, you're obviously either drunk or just upset that the Lakers did an outrageous choke job or both.

Horrific game by the Lakers tonight. I thought the Mets had a devaststing loss earlier today but that isn't sh*t compared to what just happened in the Staples Center.

:rl: You're funny.

Archived