Ocho Cinco participates in afternoon practice - PFT.com

CHAD PARTICIPATES IN AFTERNOON PRACTICE

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 12, 2008, 3:56 p.m.

Things are getting strange in Cincinnati.

First Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson showed up to this morning

Listen guys, the majority of players are motivated by one thing. MONEY. They can rant and rave all they want. Very few will actually hold out when it comes to affecting their wallet. Don't get me wrong, he's going to complain, just like Baker. But, they are going to come to camp and they are going to play. That or fake an injury.

As a once proud owner of a Chad Johnson jersey, I'd like to proclaim I just took dump, and used it for toilet paper. How do ya' like that skid mark Ocho Stinko?

He's fast becoming very much dispised in Cincy I would think Billy.

T.O. in Dallas, Jerkoff Chad in Cincy, Bolden in Arizona all are whiny, crybaby, money hungry WR's. Also has any one noticed they ALL have the same agent....Drew Rosendick. The same Drew Rosendick who less than 2 years ago was praising Cincy for "doing the right thing" and being "a class organization" when they tore up 85's old contract and gave him a new $$ deal. I believe he also said " a great contract that we will play under for it's full term". JERK !! :fighting0050:

T.O. in Dallas, Jerkoff Chad in Cincy, Bolden in Arizona all are whiny, crybaby, money hungry WR's. Also has any one noticed they ALL have the same agent....Drew Rosendick. The same Drew Rosendick who less than 2 years ago was praising Cincy for "doing the right thing" and being "a class organization" when they tore up 85's old contract and gave him a new $$ deal. I believe he also said " a great contract that we will play under for it's full term". JERK !! :fighting0050:

I have to disagree with you on Boldin, he's seriously underpaid for what he's done for that franchise. Especially when you factor in what Fitzgerald contract was/is like, I think out of the group you mention, Boldin is the most deserving of a new contract IMO.

I'm glad others see the irony in the words of Mr. Rosenhaus. He's a cancer in the sport. A man who loves to push greed and discontent upon his clients simply to satisfy he ego. I'm willing to bet he goes home every night, pops in his "Jerry Maguire" DVD, and spastically jerks off while screaming SHOW ME THE MONEY!!

jerrymaguiremoney.jpg

Archived