The Game 5 Thread

Gainzo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Staples crowd is awful. They can't even get out of their seats to boo the Celtics.

They are making some noise now that the Lakers are being introduced, but c'mon Laker fans make some f'n noise. This is a playoff game people.

They're LA fans. Such bad fans they can't even keep an NFL team.

New Lakers home jerseys look like crap. Why can't they stick with the traditional Gold home jerseys?

The Lakers are up big right now and believe it or not the fans are actually making noise. Who would have thought that :rolleyes:

I'm with you on the white jerseys. Whats up with that?

The Lakers are up big right now and believe it or not the fans are actually making noise. Who would have thought that :rolleyes:

I'm with you on the white jerseys. Whats up with that?

I guess the lakers are just trying to make a quick buck like the guy said before.

Lakers look really pumped up for this game. They'll probably win it and the Celtics win the championship in front of the home crowd in Game 6.

I guess the lakers are just trying to make a quick buck like the guy said before.

Lakers look really pumped up for this game. They'll probably win it and the Celtics win the championship in front of the home crowd in Game 6.

Way to early for that kind of talk. The Lakers shot 65% in the 1st qtr. That isn't going to last.

Kobe was hitting 3's like they were going out of style.

Dunno whether to be happy about that start or not after game 4. LOL

The Lakers are looking very good so far.

Lakers have no excusre to lose this game. They're playing with a lot more intensity than the Celts.

Ofcourse, they had no excuse to lose the other night and look at what happened.

The Staples crowd is awful. They can't even get out of their seats to boo the Celtics.

They are making some noise now that the Lakers are being introduced, but c'mon Laker fans make some f'n noise. This is a playoff game people.

its cuz all these lesbian rich bitches is there

they aint supposed to be there

baskeball is fo men

and they ****in up tha season

Why the **** do you take Kobe out to start the 2nd half. Terrible call in my decision. CHRIS MIHM, CHRIS ****EN MIHM

It's un****ing real how bad Jackson has been in this series. He cost us game 4 and now he's screwing this one up too. HOF my ****ing arse.

Archived