The Game 5 Thread

Gainzo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's ****ed up, some of his desicions have been beyond retarded.

Honestly, a lot of the lapse's on defense were the players fault. Especially on some of those in-bound plays under the basket. You can't blame the coach for that, players have to be held accountable.

Honestly, a lot of the lapse's on defense were the players fault. Especially on some of those in-bound plays under the basket. You can't blame the coach for that, players have to be held accountable.

It's more to do with when certain players are on and off the court, and often that has led to some of these defensive lapses.

True. There were times tonite when I found myself yelling WAKE TF UP !! They seemed to be in a fog or something. Hello, stay focused. Geeeeshe What a time to be day dreaming.

That would make my life!

But on the other hand, we obviously have to win GAME 6 and if we do that I think our confidence level will increaseeeee very high. Pau and LO have to contribute like they did in GAME 5.

That would make my life!

But on the other hand, we obviously have to win GAME 6 and if we do that I think our confidence level will increaseeeee very high. Pau and LO have to contribute like they did in GAME 5.

It's going to be a very up hill climb but anythings possible. Losing game #4 was a crusher.

Luckily working in a chemical plant I have access to drugs to help me forget Ghost. :biggrin:

When I blew out my knee the doctor eventually gave me some kind of meds that got me touching the ****ing planets. Hahah

It worked quite well.

Archived