Metlife Advertising -- New Stadium

Maxman

I dont see what endzone has to do with any of this...

By the way, who gets to name the stadium?

I thought they were also entitled to the endzone advertising. Didn't realize it was just the entrances.

Good or bad at least Fireman Ed got some people fired up instead of sitting in their seats and making no noise.

Yeah, I never understood the hate of Fireman Ed (besides jealousy). He is a huge fan, gets people loud and helps create a great experience.

BZ

Yeah, I never understood the hate of Fireman Ed (besides jealousy). He is a huge fan, gets people loud and helps create a great experience.

BZ

Well, to be fair, aec seems to have a problem with everyone on this message board, so is it really any surprise that he doesn't like probably the most visible Jets' fan out there? I know I'm not surprised at all.

Good or bad at least Fireman Ed got some people fired up instead of sitting in their seats and making no noise.

I would attribute fans sitting in their seats making no noise to the team sucking more than the absence of Fireman Ed.

Exactly, I frankly am shocked at times with the quietness of the Jets crowd. It's like they are at the opera. Especially when I see the fans of other cities like Buffalo. ::GoJets:

Jetblue airlines should buy the rights to naming the stadium, that would be the perfect situation...plus Jet comes before blue which would make up for my entire life of going to jet games and seing that damn sign

I am sure they'd love to buy the rights, but they're a little more concerned with paying next month's fuel bills right now...

Any other ideas?

Yep. The crowd was pathetic this past year, even before the team was out of playoff contention. Pathetic. There were no people leading a successful chant until the girl in the pink jersey / pink hat (loser) and even her's weren't that loud. They were decent. The best thing for the Jets is if Fireman Ed is able to come back this year.

Archived