would you trade holliday for david price?

KudosForND

As for Matt Holliday, Chastain says the Rockies want David Price. While Price is probably untouchable, we have seen top prospects like Cameron Maybin, Elvis Andrus, Carlos Gonzalez, and Matt LaPorta traded in recent months.

if i was tampa i would do it.

Yeah, If I were Tampa I would do that trade. David Price is hella good, but who knows how he can turn out. I know he has the potential to be the next big pitcher, but what if he never turns out to be that amazing pitcher. You do this trade, and you completely rip the Rockies off.

signed thru 2009 season- 13.5 mil in 2009.

FA in 2010

I wouldn't be completely sad if the Sox brought him in to replace Manny. So Holliday is more than just a rental. Is that price tag something the Rays are ready to pay though? And who do they bump form the outfield? Hinske is the obvious answer, but he has been a revelation for them, but of course, you still bump Hinske.

I wouldn't be completely sad if the Sox brought him in to replace Manny. So Holliday is more than just a rental. Is that price tag something the Rays are ready to pay though? And who do they bump form the outfield? Hinske is the obvious answer, but he has been a revelation for them, but of course, you still bump Hinske.

only question is Holliday a Coors Field hitter only...

Career: home- ab: 1230, avg: .364, hr: 78, rbi: 285

away- ab: 1177, avg: .278, hr: 39, rbi: 161

At coors, hr every 16 ab's. away: hr every 30 ab's.

Corner OFs are MUCH easier to find than 6'6" lefty power pitchers who project to be aces. Of course he's not a sure thing, but no, I wouldn't do that trade.

Exactly. Put Price in that rotation next year and it is absolutely sick.

Kazmir

Shields

Garza

Price

Jackson

I don't make that trade.

Kazmir

Shields

Garza

Price

Jackson

I don't make that trade.

Especially since right now they're playing with house money. No need to go and make trades that may feel a little forced.

Kazmir

Shields

Garza

Price

Jackson

I don't make that trade.

thats very true honestly u think it can be work anyway. it also depends on what they thnk of there farm pitchers 2 and farm outfielders.

if they dont make it i think jackson will become closer or bullpen and sonnatine will start.

if i was them i would make it they need a guy like holliday but i dont think they will make it and theyll keep price.

Archived