Vote for anybody except freakin' Marino

Idk if anyone posted this, because i don't feel like looking through 4 pages of posts, but Alan Faneca was voted as the 2nd best tackle of all time, barely being edged out by John Hannah by 2%.

He is the highest paid offensive tackle in the history of the league, but still, shouldn't it be? Hannah played in the 70's and 80's so obviously contracts were smaller then, so he should be worth the money.

Faneca doesn't play tackle.

Let's see now? Should I vote for Dan Marino? I know, I know...it's a trick question! Haha, I used to love when the Jets would make him eat dirt and he'd get so pissed off that his face would turn beet red and the veins would pop out of his neck.

WOW! Marino is winning! HOW?????? He never won a championship!

So. No Jet has won a championship since the 60's.

Dans accomplishments on the field speak for themselves. He was a true leader, the greatest pocket passer of all time and one of the best pitchmen in the buisness. Those Isotoner commercials were pure genius. ;)

So. No Jet has won a championship since the 60's.

Dans accomplishments on the field speak for themselves. He was a true leader, the greatest pocket passer of all time and one of the best pitchmen in the buisness. Those Isotoner commercials were pure genius. ;)

Shows what you know. A lot of them won a championship with the Patriots, Keyshawn with the Bucs, and Farrior with the Steelers. :bag:

Archived