Vote for anybody except freakin' Marino

I took your advice and voted for Marino. Not sure what championships have to do with judging a player's ability.

:rl:

People who think Dan Marino is the best Quarterback of all-time need to get their heads checked.

Marino over Montana, Unitas, Elway or Favre. :rl:

By the end of their careers Manning and Brady will over-ride him as well.

:rl:

People who think Dan Marino is the best Quarterback of all-time need to get their heads checked.

Marino over Montana, Unitas, Elway or Favre. :rl:

By the end of their careers Manning and Brady will over-ride him as well.

They all probably have really $hitty jobs too eh? Oh yeah and are probably redneck hicks.

They all probably have really $hitty jobs too eh? Oh yeah and are probably redneck hicks.

Hmmmm, it seems I touched a big nerve in your body to bring a Nascar thing over to a real sports forum / thread. Interesting.

Hmmmm, it seems I touched a big nerve in your body to bring a Nascar thing over to a real sports forum / thread. Interesting.

Not at all. I see it as my duty to continuously remind you of your genius.

Has no one else noticed who one of the starting guards for the "All-Time" NFL team is?

No I'm not talking about Hannah, you patsie pricks.

Well that is clearly a joke. He's nowhere near one of the greatest ever. Hell, Larry Allen was way better in his prime.

I'll never understand why people choose to judge a quarterback based on team accomplishments. Dan did his job, it's not his fault his defense and running games were absolutely awful.

In his playoff losses, the Dolphins gave up an average of over 30 points per game and only 1 time in Marino's career did a back rush for 1000 yards.

He's the best, end o disucssion.

I'll never understand why people choose to judge a quarterback based on team accomplishments. Dan did his job, it's not his fault his defense and running games were absolutely awful.

In his playoff losses, the Dolphins gave up an average of over 30 points per game and only 1 time in Marino's career did a back rush for 1000 yards.

He's the best, end o disucssion.

62-7

No idea what Ed Reed is doing up there. Its funny to read Ed Reed's accomplishments, then read everyone elses. Reed can't compare. At the end of his career maybe we can talk.. but saying someone drafted in 02 is already the greatest of all time? I can't really buy it.

No idea what Ed Reed is doing up there. Its funny to read Ed Reed's accomplishments, then read everyone elses. Reed can't compare. At the end of his career maybe we can talk.. but saying someone drafted in 02 is already the greatest of all time? I can't really buy it.

Perhaps it's a projection, but I see no problem with including him in the discussion. When he's done (assuming he avoids injury) there's no doubt in my mind he's up there. He's the most intelligent safety to ever play, he's extremely dynamic, lays the wood, and is a good cover guy. There are no flaws in his game.

Great. Are you really that vain and ignorant?

And if you insist I stoop to your level...

"Fake Spike"

Vain? Nope. Ignorant? Of course.

I see your 'fake spike' and raise you one 'Jumbo Elliot'.

Idk if anyone posted this, because i don't feel like looking through 4 pages of posts, but Alan Faneca was voted as the 2nd best tackle of all time, barely being edged out by John Hannah by 2%.

He is the highest paid offensive tackle in the history of the league, but still, shouldn't it be? Hannah played in the 70's and 80's so obviously contracts were smaller then, so he should be worth the money.

Archived