For Yankees AND Jets fans.

Jetkid94

Who do you hate more?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you hate more?

• Papelbum
    • Brady

W/o a doubt Papelbon. Brady conducts himself w/ class and is an all-time great player that I have tremendous respect forand while papelbon is great he's an annoying jerk who I believe is going to flame out quickly. Seeing Papelbon makes you appreciate Mariano even more as Mariano has done it better for much longer and he's always all class.

W/o a doubt Papelbon. Brady conducts himself w/ class and is an all-time great player that I have tremendous respect forand while papelbon is great he's an annoying jerk who I believe is going to flame out quickly. Seeing Papelbon makes you appreciate Mariano even more as Mariano has done it better for much longer and he's always all class.

perfectly said

When its a close game but jets are slightly up and brady has the ball you are always scared bc you kno he can do it. But when papelboon comes in for a save if ur like me you still got a hope that yankees can walkoff or tie it up.

I say papelbon bc he gets so much attention and is suposse to a top closer but i see him as one of the most overrated players in any sports.

perfectly said

When its a close game but jets are slightly up and brady has the ball you are always scared bc you kno he can do it. But when papelboon comes in for a save if ur like me you still got a hope that yankees can walkoff or tie it up.

I say papelbon bc he gets so much attention and is suposse to a top closer but i see him as one of the most overrated players in any sports.

I disagree a bit, papelbon is a great closer. I think he has blown only 1 save against us so I am worried when he comes in BUT I just have a feeling he's not going to be great for long. He's too nuts unlike Mariano.

Archived