Jets/Cleveland

Hofstra Jet

Hey guys, i am doing a road trip with friends.. going to 6 stadiums in 6 days.. One of the stops is August 7th.. Jets vs. Cleveland in cleveland.. its a thursday night, so i dont expect many to go at all, but was curious to see the tailgating situation there, and also, in the case ppl would actually be there? let me know.. feedback would be awesome..

im also doing tennessee later on in the season.. but thats when it counts.. cant wait

Hey guys, i am doing a road trip with friends.. going to 6 stadiums in 6 days.. One of the stops is August 7th.. Jets vs. Cleveland in cleveland.. its a thursday night, so i dont expect many to go at all, but was curious to see the tailgating situation there, and also, in the case ppl would actually be there? let me know.. feedback would be awesome..

im also doing tennessee later on in the season.. but thats when it counts.. cant wait

You came to the right place. I organized the last 2 JN Tailgates in Cleveland and would like to think they went well.

What do you want to know?

well its preseason, so im not thinkin the fans will be that crazy.. but anyway.. just the scene around the stadium, and are seats in the upper deck good like in meadowlands? they are going for 5.00 on stubhub.. but im thinkin i can move around.. just i guess a rundown would be nice

well its preseason, so im not thinkin the fans will be that crazy.. but anyway.. just the scene around the stadium, and are seats in the upper deck good like in meadowlands? they are going for 5.00 on stubhub.. but im thinkin i can move around.. just i guess a rundown would be nice

I would not count on the fans being in a generous mood to jet fans there. The seats we had were upper deck - not that bad.

It's Cleveland bro. Trust me, the fans will be even crazier, now that they have high expectations of their team.

That said they're not a bad group of people as long as you don't mind walking the A-Hole gauntlet as DNA mentioned.

The scene around the stadium is very cool. I highly recommend that if you're going to tailgate, you get there early and find a spot in the Municipal Lots or Muni's as they call them, that's where the fun is. They are located just SSW of the stadium along the highway which runs E-W along Lake Erie.

The stadium is a short walk and this, the A-Hold Gauntlet. There are bars and stuff within a decent walking distance back towards the downtown area.

As for upper deck seats, I still have ringing in my ears from the 757 that flew past our heads in 2005. Upper deck isn't bad at all, but I'd still try to get lower portion of it or at least centered more on the field.

They won't sell out, but they'll get some people there without question.

What else you want to know. If you really want, I can show you where to sneak after the game and get autographs.

Archived