Are there any problems

Maxman

Hell if I know. The computers are Dell and its Windows. Vista or XP? Couldn't tell you.

Look at the little toolbar at the bottom. You know that little Start button? The one you click and then there are a bunch of programs that you can click from there? Is that button round or square?

Look at the little toolbar at the bottom. You know that little Start button? The one you click and then there are a bunch of programs that you can click from there? Is that button round or square?

Rectangle. :)

Haha, that's what I meant. You're on XP then.

Max, I'll do what I can. I'll find the problems and leave GreenBeans to fix them. You can take all the credit. :)

It has to be a DNS issue. Tell Beans to get on it, lol.

It has to be a DNS issue. Tell Beans to get on it, lol.

By the way, if you want a temporary solution to the people having problems with the drop-down lists, just hotlink Jets Info to a different page with just the links to the stuff that would be in the drop-down menu. Same could be done for Games and About JN, and it should be pretty easy to do. :cheers:

Max is talking about a different sub-menu. When you scroll over Jets Info, Games, and About JN on the banner a little drop-down list should appear underneath it. The links in that might not work correctly if you're using Vista, because it doesn't for me.

EDIT: The drop-down menu isn't even appearing for me any more on XP. I could've sworn it was fine yesterday...

I'm on XP as well, and I'm not getting the drop down menu. I don't think I've gotten it at all since the changeover.

Sometimes I cant log on. I kee getting the THIS PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED error message. I couldnt log on all day today!

I also get this message a lot.

It happened today again. I just kept clicking my Favorites link until the site appeared. (Sometimes it doesn't and I have to try again later in the day.)

I'm on XP as well, and I'm not getting the drop down menu. I don't think I've gotten it at all since the changeover.

I'm also on XP and don't get the drop-down menus.

Also, the titles (Games) are in dark green on green so are not easy to see. But when I click on them, nothing happens.

I'm also on XP and don't get the drop-down menus.

Also, the titles (Games) are in dark green on green so are not easy to see. But when I click on them, nothing happens.

They go dark green after you click on them, sort of like how certain links go from blue to red after being clicked. Hopefully that can be changed. Nothing is happening when you click on them because there's supposed to be the drop-down list that you then click from. But you can't, lol.

Also, I noticed the number of rep points someone has is also in a dark green on green, which is hard to see. That's just a minor thing though.

On the Macbook, when you log into the chat room and then switch tabs, and then go back to the chat room it auto-logs you off. Not that that is much of a problem for me, I'll only be on this Macbook until the end of the month.

Leave Max alone for a day, it's his wife's birthday!

leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

Archived