By far worst game I have ever watched

MagicBizkit87

I love how you Mut fans still keep blaming Willie for that teams problems. I guess it will take you guys finishing off the year in another stellar collapse for you to see that the problem is with the GM, not him. Jerry Manuel couldn't wash the restrooms for the Yankees. It's comedy to see you guys keep on blaming Willie for everything. It was great to see Willie get such a warm reception at Yankee satadium over the weekend. At least some people know who the real problem is.

Let's see, so it was Omar who made Willie cry "Racism, Racism in teh media!" when things got a slight bit tepid.

It was Omar who made Willie coddle Reyes, not making him accountable, while Reyes has shown the accountability under Manuel.

it was Omar who made Willie play Castillo every day, even when he was failing (It WAS Omar's mistake in signing the bum though).

It was Omar who made Willie trot out the same line-up, day in, day out, regardless of how players were performing.

It was Omar who made Willie a statue in teh dugout as bad call after bad call went against the Mets, and he scratched his chin.

It was Omar who made Willie shrink in front of the NY media, afraid to talk to them, and allowing the players to face the music.

Gotta love the Yankee fans who decide to protect one of their own, know more about the Mets than Mets fans, and then deflect the blame.

Yeah, hire Willie as manager, I dare ya.

It was OMAR who put together that collection of chokers. Willie doesn't go to the plate and execute plays. Willie doesn't go to the mound, and keep Billy the blow torch from coughing up another save. Willie doesn't start games and pitch inconsistently. Willie doesn't jump into the body of Carlos Delgado and impersonates a windmill. Take your tongue of out of Omar's ass. Was Willie also responsible for the team rolling over like an old dog last year ?

I could give 2 ****z in the wind what your team does, but I find it comedic that you people keep throwing all the blame to the feet of Willie. Yet, the Merengue dancer gets away with a clean slate.

Your diatribe says differently.

Yeah, Willie, Manager of the year.

Omar is no genius either, but less culpable than Mr "sit back and watch".

Oh, I forgot, he wore pinstripes at one point, he is perfect.

I'm debating your post. If your team never wins another game , it wouldn't mean anything to me. Your front office has no respect or class. They clearly showed it in dealing with Willie. If you don't think Omar shows preference due to race you are kidding yourself.

Don't laugh too hard, look at the history of your franchise. You could crap your pants laughing at that. :rl:

You were talking about respect.

For a a guy who seems to only have the ability to use vulgarity to get a point a cross, and who has had to create a new username just to get back on this site after being banned, you sure are judgmental.

You were talking about respect.

For a a guy who seems to only have the ability to use vulgarity to get a point a cross, and who has had to create a new username just to get back on this site after being banned, you sure are judgmental.

So now you're going to cry about that ? Let's switch topics then and discuss that now. Go ahead. You must be some saint or choir boy.

So now you're going to cry about that ? Let's switch topics then and discuss that now. Go ahead. You must be some saint or choir boy.

YOU were talking about RESPECT.

Then, when it was pointed out to you about your Yankees, you turn to performance.

THAT is changing the subject.

I have never been banned Kloogy. Not a choir boy, but I am not Kloogy either.

YOU were talking about RESPECT.

Then, when it was pointed out to you about your Yankees, you turn to performance.

THAT is changing the subject.

I have never been banned Kloogy. Not a choir boy, but I am not Kloogy either.

Sucks for you . Now go back to the barn and milk the bull.

-ya digg

True

The baseball forum just isn;t what it used to be

Yes it has a more posts than last year and we (the mods) only have to delete our own personal attacks. Not worrying about other people has freed us up considerably.

Yes it has a more posts than last year and we (the mods) only have to delete our own personal attacks. Not worrying about other people has freed us up considerably.

It's nothing personal

SOme posters that were regulars are just not around, including PFSIKH, IMO

Archived