Lets face it.... Chad will be here forever

The20yearoldVirgin

The Jets have allowed Kellen Clemens to set them back 5 years...

Should have drafted a QB the year before or last year...... Sad to say it looks like the guy can't play.....

Right now Chad #10 will be here for the forseeable future.... GET USED TO HIM... SUPPORT HIM..

GO!

Chad!

Go!

They said he was done after his 1st shoulder surgery... He wasn't...

They said he was done after his 2nd shoulder surgery... he wasn't..

They said he was done at the '06 Draft... he wasn't...

They said he was done FOR GOOD after the 1-9 start last year....

Looks like he's coming back.....

He's here forever...

He's here forever...

unfortunately "they" were right.

you've managed to perfectly illustrate why this team hasn't won in 38 years and why they probably never will during my lifetime (or at least as long as chad is here).

Chad Pennington will keep the Jets in a holding pattern. He is not good enough to beat great defenses, but just good enough to hang around and back into the playoffs with.

He is also not someone who you should be depending on at the games most crucial position. If you build a team around this guy, he will get injured and end the season.

Eric has been trying to replace this loser since he got here, sadly it is not easy to find a decent QB to play in the NFL as there is a severe shortage of them available. Kudos to Chad for never giving up on the game, but he's a detriment to this team.

Yes he never throws a pick in practice or moves the offense smoothly, he's a *****ing boyscout, coaches son, student of the game. He's everything you F*#KING want in a QB between the ears and in the gut, too bad he's built like a goddamn china doll.

Guy is a f-in ****roach - Eric please stomp this guy the f&^k out. Bring in Brett if it means the end to Chad. Kellen can learn under Brett and try again next year, hopefully after we have drafted another QB. Keep trying until you get it right. Right now you do not have it close to right. I'd be fine with taking 2 steps back to take this team in the right direction. Right now, watching the great Pennington do absolutely f*%king nothing is frustrating as all hell.

Should have drafted a QB the year before or last year...... Sad to say it looks like the guy can't play.....

Right now Chad #10 will be here for the forseeable future.... GET USED TO HIM... SUPPORT HIM..

GO!

Chad!

Go!

He's here forever...

You sound very frustrated. Might have something to do with your screen name.

GO!

Chad!

Go!

He's here forever...

:puke:

GO!

Chad!

Go!

He's here forever...

Hey Boom Boom, thanks for stopping by again. I forgot to post in here when I banned you last night. I hope all is well with you and your g\f.

Hey Boom Boom, thanks for stopping by again. I forgot to post in here when I banned you last night. I hope all is well with you and your g\f.

LOL, I knew it was him. He's sticking to his promise, he'll keep coming back.

Lets face it......Like Chad Pennington, Boom Boom will be here forever.

GO!

Chad!

Go!

He's here forever...

If Chad is the winner coming out of training camp, then he has my support. If Kellen wins then I will root for him to succeed in the real games. Personally, I think Kellen is a good backup QB. I;m interested in seeing the progression of Ainge. If he can transform to the Pro game and perform as well as he did in College, he just could be a real good keeper. Then Chad can go to Minnesota. At any rate, I'm anticipating a much much better season for us all this ear. J - E - T - S Jets! Jets! Jets!

Archived