Can't understand why so many are shocked TB told you........

Mean Papi Green

Some guys need to read between the lines and listen up

Terry said a few weeks ago that the team identified the top 25 players and are expecting to have 22 of them returning next season

would you all consider Jordan, Ferg and Kareem in that top 25, I sure would

so then when we lose these three guys how can you be shocked and hurt???? The man told you we would lose them he all but said their names and still people are caught offguard, how????

for guys that are so astute into the operations of the team, I'm really surprised by this

of course there is more to teh story and basically you may be upset that we didn't sign the players that YOU thought we should get but obviously the team has a plan, if they anticipated losing these three guys they surely had to have had a plan

now just sit back and let them execute the plan and stop worrying, it will work out, i believe it will at least

I am not worried. Lets look at this rationally...

lamont - he wanted to start ASAP. He wanted starter's money with a huge bonus. He gets his opp with the raiders in that zoo. We can go draft or FA to get a replacement. I say we go Draft an RB in a very very deep draft for RB's.

Ferg - the guy played well in a contract year. Good for him. However, we have seen his act before...plays well in contract years and plays part time the rest. Tank Reed will do well, just wait and see.

Kareem - As soon as we saw the POSTON bros arrive as his agents we should have known we had no shot. Those guys are ridiculous when it comes to asking price. We can fill his spot for less $$$.

LL

Fine, the Jets have a plan ... no problem

But if that plan included offering Jason Ferguson more money than Pat Williams, then I question the wisdom of "the plan" itself ... cause Pat Williams is a "BETTER PLAYER" than fergy

If that plan included a pissing contest with Parcells that went down to the wire, for the grossly over-rated Jason Ferguson, while lowballing Pat Williams and his agent ... and not realizing all the while that Ferguson had his heart set on Dallas ... then losing BOTH GUYS on the same day, when Williams could easily have been had at a FAIR PRICE ... then "the plan" just flatout sucks

Fine, the Jets have a plan ... no problem

But if that plan included offering Jason Ferguson more money than Pat Williams, then I question the wisdom of "the plan" itself ... cause Pat Williams is a "BETTER PLAYER" than fergy

If that plan included a pissing contest with Parcells that went down to the wire, for the grossly over-rated Jason Ferguson, while lowballing Pat Williams and his agent ... and not realizing all the while that Ferguson had his heart set on Dallas ... then losing BOTH GUYS on the same day, when Williams could easily have been had at a FAIR PRICE ... then "the plan" just flatout sucks

again....22 of 25 top players will be back Ferg, LJ and Kareem wont be back

this was said a month or more ago, why would you be fascinated by giving a 32 year old fat man a 4-5 year contract, i dont see it

again....22 of 25 top players will be back Ferg, LJ and Kareem wont be back

this was said a month or more ago, why would you be fascinated by giving a 32 year old fat man a 4-5 year contract, i dont see it

It was 3 years for $13 million.

It was a steal.

Archived