Miami...Home Opener

Smizzy

Well of course I'll be there.

Smizz...Ricky will be serving Game 2 of his 4 game suspension, as for the prediction, wait a couple weeks...I know I had a game by game thing about a month or two ago but lets see how the rest of Preseason goes and such.

Of course...

The wife (PhinFan) and I will be there. She will NOT be putting on her Ricky jersey though, more likey the Taylor.

:)

BZ

As BZ's wife I can tell you I will NOT be wearing the Ricky Jersey. Ugh. I can't stand him. My poor team. :?

As BZ's wife I can tell you I will NOT be wearing the Ricky Jersey. Ugh. I can't stand him. My poor team. :?

Damn.. that didn't take too long to come out..

Yes, that is right... the Herm thread finally got my wife to post on her very first Jets board. I wonder if I will end up like DW2?

BZ

Welcome to the site Mrs. BZ. Glad you signed up.

BZ knows Herm is a GREAT coach. He is obviously a smart man.

Damn.. that didn't take too long to come out..

Yes, that is right... the Herm thread finally got my wife to post on her very first Jets board. I wonder if I will end up like DW2?

BZ

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

too bad about dw2 he was a great rival fan on the jet boards

I will be there as always with my sidekick, DNA Jr. Jet will win 27-10 and I will collect my usual $40 in winnings from the loser Fins fans in my office. I shouldn't be too hard on them though as they are helping to stock my kids college fund.

Archived