Patriots host John Lynch

Alk

Typical patsy troll crap there. The Jets have made the playoffs more than a few times in that span fraud was the reason they didn't have home field a few of those years. And they should have 2 or 1 wins added to their ledger every one of those years that they were cheated out of 1 or 2 games NTM the playoff game they were cheated out of in 06.

I didn't realize that a 10-6 record got you home field advantage in the playoffs. I learn something new everyday.

:lol: I agree. Actually it's a result of Tank Williams being placed on IR. They were using him as a LB in some Nickel formations and will probably do the same with Lynch.

That's not good news for the Pats either if that's he case.

I don't think Lynch will hold up for 16 games as a LBer.

Age and injuries have taken a pretty big toll on Lynch in my opinion, he is a shell of the player he once was.

Lynch would not be a starter at any position. He would be a sub-package - nickle situations kind of guy. And, quite frankly, I'm not all that confident that he will sign with NE. He asked for, and received, his release from the Broncos because he would not be playing as much as he wants to.....or so he and his agent say. Really doubt he'd be playing significantly more with the Pats.

Lynch would not be a starter at any position. He would be a sub-package - nickle situations kind of guy. And, quite frankly, I'm not all that confident that he will sign with NE. He asked for, and received, his release from the Broncos because he would not be playing as much as he wants to.....or so he and his agent say. Really doubt he'd be playing significantly more with the Pats.

Say it with me Garb. CHAMPIONSHIP!! His best chance at a Championship (Jets) didn't pan out. So he is going to have to settle for option number two. :lol:

Wow!! And the old just got older...:rl:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

Hahahaahaha......Lynch....Harrison....Bruschi....and (hopefully) Seau. Maybe they can all get together with Brett Favre the day before the Jets/Pats game and catch an early bird special somehwere. :)

I like the signing though. Depth, smarts - someone the youngin's can emulate.

the broncos are terrible, he probably just wants a chance to win another super bowl. What better team to join than a team that uses cameras?

the broncos are terrible, he probably just wants a chance to win another super bowl. What better team to join than a team that uses cameras?

they STILL use cameras? Damn! They figured out how to hide it better? You mean, BB and Pizza Face are friends again?

they STILL use cameras? Damn! They figured out how to hide it better? You mean, BB and Pizza Face are friends again?

I don't know if they are friends. Eric called me two days ago and said he and Belli weren't getting along at all right now. Something to do with BB signing Hobson away from us, i guess mangini was going to use him in the second corner slot.

I'll keep you posted.

Archived