Patriots host John Lynch

Alk

This is definitely the result of Favre playing for Gang Green.

:lol: I agree. Actually it's a result of Tank Williams being placed on IR. They were using him as a LB in some Nickel formations and will probably do the same with Lynch.

Between BB, Don Capers and to a certain extend, Pees, I think you will see some pretty interesting defensive packages and substitutions from the Pats this year. The front 3 are looking strong (Seymour is his old self - finally) - the LB's are what they are - a mix of promising youth, old has-beens (Bruschi, possible Seau) and someone I think is going to have a break-out year, AT. The weak-link is the secondary. Per usual, BB and company will scheme around that...try to, anyway. If the front can put constant pressure on the QB...and if the lb's read and react properly, a mediorce to poor secondary may not be a killer.

Anyway, how cool would it be to see Lynch and Rodney make a smack sandwich out of the Jets rookie TE? ;)

Between BB, Don Capers and to a certain extend, Pees, I think you will see some pretty interesting defensive packages and substitutions from the Pats this year. The front 3 are looking strong (Seymour is his old self - finally) - the LB's are what they are - a mix of promising youth, old has-beens (Bruschi, possible Seau) and someone I think is going to have a break-out year, AT. The weak-link is the secondary. Per usual, BB and company will scheme around that...try to, anyway. If the front can put constant pressure on the QB...and if the lb's read and react properly, a mediorce to poor secondary may not be a killer.

Anyway, how cool would it be to see Lynch and Rodney make a smack sandwich out of the Jets rookie TE? ;)

=D>=D>=D>

you can't hit what you cannot catch;)

Don't you mean a dirty cheating HGH thug sandwich?

Don't you mean a dirty cheating HGH thug sandwich?

Your screen name is perfect, btw. Been meaning to tell you that ;)

Anyway, if you want to put it that way, go for it. As long as they lay the wood to the opposition, I'm happy. Noodle arm gives way to alligator arm. Sounds good to me. :)

Your screen name is perfect, btw. Been meaning to tell you that ;)

Anyway, if you want to put it that way, go for it. As long as they lay the wood to the opposition, I'm happy. Noodle arm gives way to alligator arm. Sounds good to me. :)

Well thats the patsy way. Win dirty.

Well thats the patsy way. Win dirty.

Hitting people hard is dirty now too? Shoot! Someone better call ESPN and tell 'em to cancel the pre-game show's "Jacked-up" segment. It's dirty!

LOL @ the Jets being cheated out of victories? Quick, someone tell all the fans that it was not poor QB play, poor line play, an inept coach, time management issues, kicker problems and an overall lack of talent.

So that's why the Jets suck so bad? All the other teams were cheating except for them? Those bastards!!

Typical patsy troll crap there. The Jets have made the playoffs more than a few times in that span fraud was the reason they didn't have home field a few of those years. And they should have 2 or 1 wins added to their ledger every one of those years that they were cheated out of 1 or 2 games NTM the playoff game they were cheated out of in 06.

So? I love the guy. Hit, pop, smack, bam! He's like batman with a btter looking uniform. :)

So, Mikey, say the Jest win the sb - does your name change? HappyMike? ContentMike? EuphoricMike? DeadMike? What?

One SB would be great but it wouldn't make up for 10 years of fraud.

One SB would be great but it wouldn't make up for 10 years of fraud.

Wow, it's ten year now? Keeps going up.

So, a sb wouldn't make you happy enough. Tough man to please. Good luck with that.

I do laugh at all your stuff though. I actually think you beleive it. Funny!

Wow, it's ten year now? Keeps going up.

So, a sb wouldn't make you happy enough. Tough man to please. Good luck with that.

I do laugh at all your stuff though. I actually think you beleive it. Funny!

A SB will make me very happy. I'll just always despise the fraud that you root for and consider their "success" illegitimate.

Archived