Kevin Eakin

jetsrule128

I was wondering why a thread about some guy i had never heard of made it to two pages. Then i saw the thread starter and was even more curious, then i looked in the thread and realized he was talking to himself...again...

I was wondering why a thread about some guy i had never heard of made it to two pages. Then i saw the thread starter and was even more curious, then i looked in the thread and realized he was talking to himself...again...

yeah, god forbid people talk about football here...

and i can't believe so many die hards have no idea who this guy is. he was in camp for a few years and was on the practice squad for a year. i don't even pay attention to that stuff and i know...

and i can't believe so many die hards have no idea who this guy is. he was in camp for a few years and was on the practice squad for a year. i don't even pay attention to that stuff and i know...

sorry i don't have your lofty knowledge of the jets' world class backups that couldn't even crack the line up with such winners as Chad Pennington in front of them.

:love0030:

i remember meeting him at camp

he was a really nice guy

sorry i don't have your lofty knowledge of the jets' world class backups that couldn't even crack the line up with such winners as Chad Pennington in front of them.

:love0030:

i never said the guy was any good. i was saying i can't believe a jet fan wouldn't have heard of the guy.

but yeah, how big of a jet fan could you possibly be?

I like to see ex-Jets do well. If he's from New York, (Fordham grad), that makes it even nicer. The young ex-Jet's pro dream just got a boost, a crowd and TV audience was entertained. Whatever happens to Eakins' playing career from here on, at least he won something in the pro ranks.

• 5 months later...

Archived