Just in--Jim Brown, Frank Winters and Cris Carter cleared waivers

drago

I think we could get some good work out of Jim Brown as a goal line back. I know he's in his 50's or 60's but he is still a tough dude. Did anyone see him crushing face masks a few years ago? We NEED this guy.

I know, i know what you are all saying. We have Mangold. I'm telling you, Winters plays guard too. He has a mean streak a mile wide and Favre loved him. Can you imagine our offensive line, Fergeson, Faneca, Mangold, Winters, and Woody? If Woody doesn't pan out, maybe we can get Goose Gossard. Afterall, he is still trying to make the baseball hall of fame and is a pretty big guy. There is no telling if a quick all-pro season in the NFL could be what gets him in the HOF in baseball.

Lastly, Cris Carter. What does Cris Carter do? I answer. Catch Touchdowns. We NEED!!!! this guy. He has great hands and can really help our young receivers out, not just game stuff either, things like how to carry themselves and what not. Look what he did for Randy Moss! He practically made his career for him.

Anyway, i bet we'll hear in the coming hours that the Jets have serious interest in these guys. 08 is gonna rock!

Archived