The official Curtis Martin is the most overrated running back in NFL history.

ProudGOPPatriot

Proud GoP Patriot. Here is a personal attack from me against you for you to cry about for your next 15 posts: You have a terrible singing voice and are a rubbish interior decorator.

I'm just kidding you have a voice like liza minelli and have an uncanny knack for interior decorating and a keen fashion sense. Like those dudes on that straight guy show.

Proud GoP Patriot. Here is a personal attack from me against you for you to cry about for your next 15 posts: You have a terrible singing voice and are a rubbish interior decorator.

I'm just kidding you have a voice like liza minelli and have an uncanny knack for interior decorating and a keen fashion sense. Like those dudes on that straight guy show.

:Nuts:

I don't know why everyone raises a big stink over the Patriots, especially after BB got caught cheating. Matter a fact I don't think Tom B or any of the Patriots should be allowed in the Hall of Frame, what have they really accomplished, maybe send them to the Hall of Cheaters.

Seriously the amount of praise he is given is disgusting. How many times did he show up in a big game against a real defense? Ugh, do you remember him in the pittsburgh game in 2004? Oh that's right. He was the invisible man.

Yeah, it takes such amazing skill and talent to fall forward for 3 yards every play. This man was not a gamebreaker and he never showed up when it counted most.

Wake up and stop drinking the Kool-aid.

TX? Is that you? No? Savage then?

Seriously the amount of praise he is given is disgusting. How many times did he show up in a big game against a real defense? Ugh, do you remember him in the pittsburgh game in 2004? Oh that's right. He was the invisible man.

Yeah, it takes such amazing skill and talent to fall forward for 3 yards every play. This man was not a gamebreaker and he never showed up when it counted most.

Wake up and stop drinking the Kool-aid.

Dude, get the fu<k off the forums.

I don't get why people just don't ignore poster's like these. If you don't respond, they can't ruin threads with their ridiculous arguments that they only do to annoy people. STOP RESPONDING!

Is it okay to respond to this response?

The fact of the matter is there is a zero tolerance policy against profanity and personal attacks. Zero tolerance means what it says 'zero tolerance'. If you sit idly by and assent to that rule of law then you necessarily abide by and assent to that sort of lack of due process... and you must deal with its consequences!

Just like the 7 year old kid who gets taken out in handcuffs for bringing in a butter knife to school to cut her lunch sandwich, you have no recourse under zero tolerance.

Maybe you should look closer at the unintended and unfair consequences of a 'zero tolerance' society...But until then, a profane and personal attack was made and I demand that the rule of law be upheld and Lil Bit Special be banned.

Thank you, Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes.

The fact of the matter is there is a zero tolerance policy against profanity and personal attacks. Zero tolerance means what it says 'zero tolerance'. If you sit idly by and assent to that rule of law then you necessarily abide by and assent to that sort of lack of due process... and you must deal with its consequences!

Just like the 7 year old kid who gets taken out in handcuffs for bringing in a butter knife to school to cut her lunch sandwich, you have no recourse under zero tolerance.

Maybe you should look closer at the unintended and unfair consequences of a 'zero tolerance' society...But until then, a profane and personal attack was made and I demand that the rule of law be upheld and Lil Bit Special be banned.

O.K. You are an idiot. The Zero Tolerance Policy says that if you make a threat toward someone than there is a zero tolerance policy and you will be banned immediately. Unfortunately however, i don't' think him telling you to shove your post up your ass is a direct threat toward you so you shouldn't be worried. Please get off the forums, you are an idiot.

O.K. You are an idiot. The Zero Tolerance Policy says that if you make a threat toward someone than there is a zero tolerance policy and you will be banned immediately. Unfortunately however, i don't' think him telling you to shove your post up your ass is a direct threat toward you so you shouldn't be worried. Please get off the forums, you are an idiot.

Exactly... If I said I would shove it up his ass,thats different....

:)

And I did tell him to have a nice day...

Archived