The official Curtis Martin is the most overrated running back in NFL history.

ProudGOPPatriot

Seriously the amount of praise he is given is disgusting. How many times did he show up in a big game against a real defense? Ugh, do you remember him in the pittsburgh game in 2004? Oh that's right. He was the invisible man.

Yeah, it takes such amazing skill and talent to fall forward for 3 yards every play. This man was not a gamebreaker and he never showed up when it counted most.

Wake up and stop drinking the Kool-aid.

Seriously the amount of praise he is given is disgusting. How many times did he show up in a big game against a real defense? Ugh, do you remember him in the pittsburgh game in 2004? Oh that's right. He was the invisible man.

Yeah, it takes such amazing skill and talent to fall forward for 3 yards every play. This man was not a gamebreaker and he never showed up when it counted most.

Troll away. You have enough to worry about without trying to get a rise out of jet fans.

The 'invisible man' had a better game vs Pitt than any of the Pats RB's had a week laster, funnily enough.

Troll away. You have enough to worry about without trying to get a rise out of jet fans.

I am a Jets fan. And i've seen more games than i care to remember. I have stuck with this team through good and bad. I am just telling it like it is. This man was not clutch. He cost us a berth in the AFC Championship game.

His 3 yard fall down running style made our offense bland and predictable. The fact that other fans try to make him into Jim Brown now that he is retired is completely misguided.

I'm glad you have an opinion. Now take it and shove it up your ass.

Have a nice day!

I'm glad you have an opinion. Now take it and shove it up your ass.

Have a nice day!

I have reported your violation of JN's terms of service to the authorities. If they truly believe in their code of conduct, you will be banned with all deliberate speed for your profane personal attack.

Good riddance.

I have reported your violation of JN's terms of service to the authorities. If they truly believe in their code of conduct, you will be banned with all deliberate speed for your profane personal attack.

Good riddance.

We also have a policy against politics. Yet you're still here after a couple of your posts.

Enjoy your day.

Good riddance.

you think lil bit special who has been a member here for such a long time will be banned because of a troll with 15post?

give me a break. curtis is a hall of famer, who was very close to breaking the sanders 10 straight 1,000 yard seasons, and hes overrated?

btw theres no trolling on the boards so you will be warned before lil bit special is.

you think lil bit special who has been a member here for such a long time will be banned because of a troll with 15post?

give me a break. curtis is a hall of famer, who was very close to breaking the sanders 10 straight 1,000 yard seasons, and hes overrated?

btw theres no trolling on the boards so you will be warned before lil bit special is.

The fact of the matter is there is a zero tolerance policy against profanity and personal attacks. Zero tolerance means what it says 'zero tolerance'. If you sit idly by and assent to that rule of law then you necessarily abide by and assent to that sort of lack of due process... and you must deal with its consequences!

Just like the 7 year old kid who gets taken out in handcuffs for bringing in a butter knife to school to cut her lunch sandwich, you have no recourse under zero tolerance.

Maybe you should look closer at the unintended and unfair consequences of a 'zero tolerance' society...But until then, a profane and personal attack was made and I demand that the rule of law be upheld and Lil Bit Special be banned.

The fact of the matter is there is a zero tolerance policy against profanity and personal attacks. Zero tolerance means what it says 'zero tolerance'. If you sit idly by and assent to that rule of law then you necessarily abide by and assent to that sort of lack of due process... and you must deal with its consequences!

Just like the 7 year old kid who gets taken out in handcuffs for bringing in a butter knife to school to cut her lunch sandwich, you have no recourse under zero tolerance.

Maybe you should look closer at the unintended and unfair consequences of a 'zero tolerance' society...But until then, a profane and personal attack was made and I demand that the rule of law be upheld and Lil Bit Special be banned.

1. Ass isnt a curse.

2. There was no personal attack.

Have a nice day!

Who the **** are you to demand anything?

Lil Bit actually contributes to this place, unlike you.

BEAT IT!!!

Who the **** are you to demand anything?

Lil Bit actually contributes to this place, unlike you.

BEAT IT!!!

He may be a great contributor. But the point is he violated a ZERO TOLERANCE policy and must be banned. ZERO TOLERANCE leaves no room for defense or due process hearings. He must be banned or else the zero tolerance policy is exposed as merely a tool for favoritism and political persecution.

He may be a great contributor. But the point is he violated a ZERO TOLERANCE policy and must be banned. ZERO TOLERANCE leaves no room for defense or due process hearings. He must be banned or else the zero tolerance policy is exposed as merely a tool for favoritism and political persecution.

Please show me the rules I broke.

Have a nice day!

Jade: Dont worry about him. Just ignore him.

If I get banned from this place because of a troll, then I shouldnt be here to begin with.

Look man. It's unfortunate. But you are the one who signed an agreement to abide by a zero tolerance policy. If it's ok with you that others to suffer from a lack of fundamental due process due to zero tolerance, than you should do the honorable thing and accept your punishment as well.

It's too bad you didn't have the courage to stand up and speak out about an unfair and unjust zero tolerance system. But now you will see firsthand the effects of such a policy.

You should do the honorable thing and resign from this site out of respect for its laws.

Get over yourself. You're not profound or interesting. You're just a troll.

If you were smart you would drop it, most here would rather see you banned then him.

He did nothing to warrant a ban, you on the other hand are only here to cause trouble, and you should get the boot!

Look man. It's unfortunate. But you are the one who signed an agreement to abide by a zero tolerance policy. If it's ok with you that others to suffer from lack of fundamental due process due to zero tolerance, than you should do the honorable thing and accept your punishment as well.

It's too bad you didn't have the courage to stand up and speak out about an unfair and unjust zero tolerance system. But now you will see firsthand the effects of such a policy.

You should do the honorable thing and resign from this site out of respect for its laws.

What rules did I break?

Have a nice day!

Look man. It's unfortunate. But you are the one who signed an agreement to abide by a zero tolerance policy. If it's ok with you that others to suffer from a lack of fundamental due process due to zero tolerance, than you should do the honorable thing and accept your punishment as well.

A Patriot talking about respect and accepting punishment?

You're kidding right?

As stated before, if there was a zero tolerance policy, you would have been banned after your first 3 posts.

We here at JetNation like to give people a little leeway. Thanks for telling us how to do our jobs.

yeah but there is an unwritten rule about tenure and seniority. that takes precedence.

Archived