Depending on the seats I say uppers $200-250 each lowers $300-500 depending on the location.

Completely not true. I have gone to every home opener the past 6 years and have had to scalp. Wait till the game is about to start and people that were trying to sell them for rediculous prices will be selling them for under face value. With Brett Favre first game it might be alittle bit more than usual ( I have never paid more than $100 for 2 tix years past and have gotten good Mezz. seats) but you will still be able to get them for face or below. If you have paid attention on ebay, the prices are definetly falling since Favre first got here so if you are worried about the price you will probably be able to find a pair on ebay for slightly above face dependin on location.

Completely not true. I have gone to every home opener the past 6 years and have had to scalp. Wait till the game is about to start and people that were trying to sell them for rediculous prices will be selling them for under face value. With Brett Favre first game it might be alittle bit more than usual ( I have never paid more than $100 for 2 tix years past and have gotten good Mezz. seats) but you will still be able to get them for face or below. If you have paid attention on ebay, the prices are definetly falling since Favre first got here so if you are worried about the price you will probably be able to find a pair on ebay for slightly above face dependin on location.

This is completely FALSE having spent the last 14+ season at the Meadowlands for both Jets and Giants games.This game will draw beyond face value on gameday.Its the NYJETS with FAVREvs NEW ENGLAND.Tickets on-line since FAVRE signed have gone up dramatically.If you are looking for a single game ticket you may be able to find 1 but multiple tickets will require you to dig deep in your pockets.Good luck maybe Jetsfan1015 has tickets to offer you at FACE VALUE.....................:rl:

This is completely FALSE having spent the last 14+ season at the Meadowlands for both Jets and Giants games.This game will draw beyond face value on gameday.Its the NYJETS with FAVREvs NEW ENGLAND.Tickets on-line since FAVRE signed have gone up dramatically.If you are looking for a single game ticket you may be able to find 1 but multiple tickets will require you to dig deep in your pockets.Good luck maybe Jetsfan1015 has tickets to offer you at FACE VALUE.....................:rl:

Exactly you have had season tickets for the past 14+ years so in what way does this make you have any knowledge of scalping tickets. I guess last year after the Jets made the playoffs and were also facing the Pats there was no demand for tickets. Yet I was able to get 2 for $60. and the year before that where I was able to get 2 lowers against the pats for $80 and the year before that where I got 2 Mezz for $100 against the fish. So yea I have no idea what Im talking about. If you wait there are ALWAYS tickets. Oh yea nice job in giving up your season tickets before you knew about the PSL plan. :rl:

Exactly you have had season tickets for the past 14+ years so in what way does this make you have any knowledge of scalping tickets. I guess last year after the Jets made the playoffs and were also facing the Pats there was no demand for tickets. Yet I was able to get 2 for $60. and the year before that where I was able to get 2 lowers against the pats for $80 and the year before that where I got 2 Mezz for $100 against the fish. So yea I have no idea what Im talking about. If you wait there are ALWAYS tickets. Oh yea nice job in giving up your season tickets before you knew about the PSL plan. :rl:

Week after week I brought friends who didnt have tickets and they had to PAY.Some games they paid less than face value others more hell once they got free tickets.This years NYJETS with FAVRE vs New England will demand some big bucks anyone who thinks differently is on crack.Oh yeah my bank account is in the plus around $3200.00 I still have game tickets with parking pass without paying for the pre-season games.I gave up my tickets pre-PSL and pre-RAISE IN PRICE you as a parking lot scalper will pay one way or another.Better ask Mommy and Daddy for more of an allowance.

Week after week I brought friends who didnt have tickets and they had to PAY.Some games they paid less than face value others more hell once they got free tickets.This years NYJETS with FAVRE vs New England will demand some big bucks anyone who thinks differently is on crack.Oh yeah my bank account is in the plus around $3200.00 I still have game tickets with parking pass without paying for the pre-season games.I gave up my tickets pre-PSL and pre-RAISE IN PRICE you as a parking lot scalper will pay one way or another.Better ask Mommy and Daddy for more of an allowance.

Wow bringing out the big guns with the mommy and daddy insult. LOL. and then sending me a PM about spending time with my girlfriend . You are a sad soul. Prices on ebay for upper tickets are about $120-$160 each. So your price of uppers $200-$250 makes me think you are on crack. Which by looking at your insults might be true. You are just not paying attention to the market. When Favre first got here sure they were going for 2-250 a ticket but that has since changed since tons of sites have been flooded with tickets. Take care 5180 you wont hear back from me since you will be put on ignore like the rest of the site has.

Another example is the playoff game against the colts. I paid $75 for a ticket. If I can get a playoff ticket under face I can get any ticket under face.

To the original poster's question. If you get nervous and do not want to wait till the start of the game you will probably pay $100-$150 a ticket for uppers but if you wait you will be able to get tickets for probably face maybe a couple dollars above or below.

look, I been going to games since 1983. The trick is knowing where to get them. Try going over to the fan club buses near the bubble or other places where there are regular people just trying to get rid of extras. People always can't make it and someone wants to unload extra tix. Only buy from scalpers as a last resort. Walk around early and keep looking until you find them. Trust me you will eventually. You gotta be at the right place at the right time.Always lots of people near the bubble selling tix.

Archived