Why DO Miami Dolphin Fans Think They Can Win With Our Leftovers?

Smizzy

Just a quick news flash for our delusional Dolphins fans....Chad Couldn't win here...knowing the playbook as well as he did and having all these wonderful relationships with his "friends" ....Yet he **** the bed week in and week out and folded like a cheap suit against any top caliber NFL teams.

Why do you delusional brain dead Dolphins fans think he has the ability to lead you to the promise land? We all really appreciate your wishful thinking...but you have all pushed it too far.

Chad will be lucky to play in all your games let alone win more then 5 of them.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're realists. We know that we play teams tough at home in September and we know that our team has improved a lot from last year. We're not claiming we're going to the promise land, just that we'll be better.

You guys, on the other hand, think you have a shot at winning double digit games. That right there is comedy.

We're realists. We know that we play teams tough at home in September and we know that our team has improved a lot from last year. We're not claiming we're going to the promise land, just that we'll be better.

You guys, on the other hand, think you have a shot at winning double digit games. That right there is comedy.

You had 1 win last year, how can you NOT be better this season???

So how many times have you beat us at home in the last 20 games??? :baby:

Do tell Mr. Realist.

You had 1 win last year, how can you NOT be better this season???

So how many times have you beat us at home in the last 20 games??? :baby:

Do tell Mr. Realist.

We lost 6 games by 3 points. If we're just 4 points better, that's 7-9.

What do the past 20 years have to do with 2008? The Dolphins were undefeated in 1972, does that mean they're the only team that could possibly do it again?

Also, how many of those 7 loses we have at home to you came in September? Last time you guys came to So. Fla in September we destroyed you.

We lost 6 games by 3 points. If we're just 4 points better, that's 7-9.

What do the past 20 years have to do with 2008? The Dolphins were undefeated in 1972, does that mean they're the only team that could possibly do it again?

Also, how many of those 7 loses we have at home to you came in September? Last time you guys came to So. Fla in September we destroyed you.

Some realist you are, maybe it has a different meaning, to trolls who say they are hear to talk sensible football.

You said you play us tough at home, so how are the last 20 games not relevant??? Oh so 1 of the 4 times you beat us out of the last 20 came in Sept., you're right we are doomed. :rl:

So if you got 4 points better, and everybody else got 7 points better how many of those 6 games do you still lose, einstein?

Oh and by the way genius 20 years would be 40 games here in the non troll world. :baby:

Just a quick news flash for our delusional Dolphins fans....Chad Couldn't win here...knowing the playbook as well as he did and having all these wonderful relationships with his "friends" ....Yet he **** the bed week in and week out and folded like a cheap suit against any top caliber NFL teams.

Why do you delusional brain dead Dolphins fans think he has the ability to lead you to the promise land? We all really appreciate your wishful thinking...but you have all pushed it too far.

Once we fry the fish, they'll all go back in the ocean.;)

Ask the Patsies. They seem to beat us with our leftovers.

The guy that helped direct a team that ranked in the bottom third of the league in both offense and defense to a playoff season? You don't have any faith in that guy?

GTFO of here with that nonsense. There isn't a Jets fan around who has faith in him.

You will see for yourself...and you won't be back here to tell me I was right.

GTFO of here with that nonsense. There isn't a Jets fan around who has faith in him.

You will see for yourself...and you won't be back here to tell me I was right.

Oh I know you guys don't have any faith in him. That became evident when you cheered as he hobbled off the field with an injury just one year removed from leading a pathetic football team to the post-season with mediocre receivers, pathetic running backs, and a below average defense.

Oh I know you guys don't have any faith in him. That became evident when you cheered as he hobbled off the field with an injury just one year removed from leading a pathetic football team to the post-season with mediocre receivers, pathetic running backs, and a below average defense.

LOL.... You guys are in for a rude awakening. He should double your win total from last season for sure. So you have that going for you.

They didn't cheer because he was injured, they cheered for who was coming on.

Our leftovers who when they were here were pure garbage and Chad Pennington was an over-rated Quarterback. Now? Well, c'mon, obviously he's better than average. And check out that awesome completion percentage. The guy is a warrior. Not to mention Jason Ferguson. How old is he now? 50? 51?

I like how when Chad was on our team they said he sucked, but as soon as he went to their team he somehow found "zip" on the ball. We've heard this exact same story every single year now. We tried to warn KC about Herm but they were convinced they robbed us, and now we tried to tell the Fins fans this QB is a turd, but they're convinced they have some sort of elite QB. Chad Pennington, especially after the injuries, is not a legitimate NFL QB. He is only better than rookies and journeymen. The rookies only because they are still in transition, they'll either turn into journeymen, flat out busts, or will eventually become better than him. All Chad does is set a franchise back.

But of course, for Miami, there is nothing to set back anyway. They won one game last year, Chad should at least be able to get that much.

We were cheering the backup coming onto the field. Because we already knew what we got with Pennington, an oft-injured QB who can be a decent quarterback against bad defenses, but absolutely miserable against any team that matters. Examples? Patriots every year, Steelers in 03 (21-47 with 2 INT's when healthy), Steelers in 05 (21-33 with 1 INT, that game was only close because of defense and special teams), Pats in 06 (cost us the game with the underthrown pass backwards, and then sealing our fate with another underthrown INT). Every other year Chad supposedly led us to the playoffs he ****ed it up for us. We knew what Chad could get for us, at best we won a Divisional Game with a very talented team. I don't want to hear any BS about Chad leading an untalented Jets team to the playoffs, he was a liability that if anything held us back from going farther into the playoffs and getting to the ultimate goal. If we had a good quarterback who didn't fold against good defenses in 03 AND 05 we could very well have had a Super Bowl by now. Those teams had boatloads of talent, except for the QB position.

Oh, but good luck with your new savior. I wish you guys luck as Chad bumps you up to a good four wins this year. Someday he too might **** up your playoff chances, and I'll just be sitting here laughing. Just as I'm doing with Herm Edwards.

I am honestly going to be nice here, and give an honest outlook on the Dolphins. Seeing how Chad is the best quarterback the Dolphins have had since Marino they should win at least 2 games this year.

Week 1: Jets - LOSS

Week 2: Cardinals - Could go either way, i'll be nice... WIN

Week 3: Patriots - LOSS

Week 4: Bye

Week 5: San Diego - LOSS

Week 6: Houston - Close game, but probably a LOSS

Week 7: Baltimore - LOSS (Chad will have problem with great defense)

Week 8: Buffalo - LOSS

Week 9: Denver - LOSS

Week 10: Seattle - LOSS

Week 11: Oakland - WIN

Week 12: Patriots - LOSS

Week 13: St. Louis - WIN

Week 14: Buffalo - LOSS

Week 15: 49ers - WIN

Week 16: Kansas City - WIN

Week 17: Jets - LOSS

So I see at best, 5 maybe 6 wins.

whats Miami's oline look like??? `

Archived