Why DO Miami Dolphin Fans Think They Can Win With Our Leftovers?

Smizzy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The extra warmth in Miami will add some more "zip" to Chad's fastballs. Really, you guys watch, he's going to be amazing. :rl:

Watch out for The Great Hype (Ginn) and Anthony Fasano. He's so good, the Cowboys opted to let him go and take the kid from TAMU who looks much, much better.

The extra warmth in Miami will add some more "zip" to Chad's fastballs. Really, you guys watch, he's going to be amazing. :rl:

Watch out for The Great Hype (Ginn) and Anthony Fasano. He's so good, the Cowboys opted to let him go and take the kid from TAMU who looks much, much better.

colin cowherd (a PArcells lover) was tryin to argue Chad and Mark Shlereth kept shooting it down

"chad knows the defense"

"yeah and all 11 players know him too"

haha

I am honestly going to be nice here, and give an honest outlook on the Dolphins. Seeing how Chad is the best quarterback the Dolphins have had since Marino they should win at least 2 games this year.

Week 1: Jets - LOSS

Week 2: Cardinals - Could go either way, i'll be nice... WIN

Week 3: Patriots - LOSS

Week 4: Bye

Week 5: San Diego - LOSS

Week 6: Houston - Close game, but probably a LOSS

Week 7: Baltimore - LOSS (Chad will have problem with great defense)

Week 8: Buffalo - LOSS

Week 9: Denver - LOSS

Week 10: Seattle - LOSS

Week 11: Oakland - WIN

Week 12: Patriots - LOSS

Week 13: St. Louis - WIN

Week 14: Buffalo - LOSS

Week 15: 49ers - WIN

Week 16: Kansas City - WIN

Week 17: Jets - LOSS

So I see at best, 5 maybe 6 wins.

The Raiders, Rams and Chiefs can all win those games. Also the Cardinals probably win too. I'd say the Niners game the Fins probably win, and 1 out of KC, Oakland, Texans and the Rams. Maybe 2 out of those 4.

I really don't think the Rams are going to be that bad this year. So I think that one is extremely unlikely. Probably Niners, KC, Oakland are the only realistic wins, so that is a 3-13 season. More than likely though, by week 13, Chad is already injured or benched, so who knows if they can even win the KC and Niners games with whoever starts.

We had a QB that couldn't beat out Chad, so we had to go get another QB because that is really unacceptable.

We don't. That's what Henne is for. Pennington is just the guy to hold the reigns until Henne is ready. Though Penny may play 2 years, I don't think its out of the realm of possibility for him to get us to the playoffs next year. I can't say what will happen this year. I can't say we won't get swept by the Jets. I feel good about week 1, but who knows what will happen. But your misconceptions about what dolphins fans are 'thinking' is amusing, no offense. The good news (bad news for you) is, no matter what happens this year, the dolphins are going up up up, finally, no more patchwork from brain dead management. Finally a real team is being built. Be afraid jets fans!!

We don't. That's what Henne is for. Pennington is just the guy to hold the reigns until Henne is ready. Though Penny may play 2 years, I don't think its out of the realm of possibility for him to get us to the playoffs next year. I can't say what will happen this year. I can't say we won't get swept by the Jets. I feel good about week 1, but who knows what will happen. But your misconceptions about what dolphins fans are 'thinking' is amusing, no offense. The good news (bad news for you) is, no matter what happens this year, the dolphins are going up up up, finally, no more patchwork from brain dead management. Finally a real team is being built. Be afraid jets fans!!

this isn't 2002

I am honestly going to be nice here, and give an honest outlook on the Dolphins. Seeing how Chad is the best quarterback the Dolphins have had since Marino they should win at least 2 games this year.

Week 1: Jets - LOSS

Week 2: Cardinals - Could go either way, i'll be nice... WIN

Week 3: Patriots - LOSS

Week 4: Bye

Week 5: San Diego - LOSS

Week 6: Houston - Close game, but probably a LOSS

Week 7: Baltimore - LOSS (Chad will have problem with great defense)

Week 8: Buffalo - LOSS

Week 9: Denver - LOSS

Week 10: Seattle - LOSS

Week 11: Oakland - WIN

Week 12: Patriots - LOSS

Week 13: St. Louis - WIN

Week 14: Buffalo - LOSS

Week 15: 49ers - WIN

Week 16: Kansas City - WIN

Week 17: Jets - LOSS

So I see at best, 5 maybe 6 wins.

Fair enough, but houston, denver, balt all very winnable games. I doubt we get swept by both the Jets and the bills maybe one.

9 wins for the Jets.

You could see us sitting side by side years end. The higher ceiling following this season is with the fins however.

Keep under estimating Ted. He's a lot more than just hype. Speaking of hype, isn't that EXACTLY what the Jets are at this point?

Fair enough, but houston, denver, balt all very winnable games. I doubt we get swept by both the Jets and the bills maybe one.

9 wins for the Jets.

You could see us sitting side by side years end. The higher ceiling following this season is with the fins however.

Finally a Dolphins fan who doesn't think the Dolphins will win the superobowl.

Keep under estimating Ted. He's a lot more than just hype. Speaking of hype, isn't that EXACTLY what the Jets are at this point?

Really? His 30 some recepitions last season make him what exactly? He's still all hype as he hasn't produced yet.

whats Miami's oline look like??? `

Uhhh, well... It consists of five guys... Really? OK, we have a center, a mean nasty Samoan named Samson, rumor has it that on his 8th B-day Samson was allowed to sacrifice 2 tourists to the great Polynesian god Amek-Alikanna, however before the ritual Sanmson ate the tourists...

Our left guard is Justin Smiley, don't let the name fool you, the guy never smiles. He has a constant case of rectal itch so he's real ornery and nasty, plus I've read that his opponets hate playing him in the trenches cause his fingers always smell like ass.

Our left tackle is a real special player. A rookie named Jake Long. Jake started life in a test tube, the creation of a mad scientist who was an avid football fan. The scientist had seen the movie "Twins" and decided to do the same thing, but, he wanted the worlds greatest left tackle. Unfortunatley Jake was born with a small heart which was quickly replaced with the heart of a Mongolian Warrior that had been preserved in the Smithsonian. After years of watching film and pancaking College players Jake is now unleashed on the NFL, luckily he's playing for the Dolphins.

Our right guard is a real special player, Donald Thomas, a rookie the size of a Volkswagon and the attitude of a hungry bear. In Donalds' off time from football, he enjoys eating whole kitten sandwiches and pancaking people on the streets "for fun". Also his favorite color is aqua and his least favorite color is green, he says the color green flips a switch in his head and he goes crazy, like the Hulk when angry.

Our right tackle you should be familiar with, Vernon "The Crusher" Carey... After winning NCAA Championships at Da' "U", Vernon was highly sought after in the draft, so much so in fact that Dave Wannstedt (and a certain GM now in Minnesota whose name isn't spoken in Miami) traded up in the 1st round to get him. Yeah, and it only cost us a 4th to do so!! Vernon is a true Dade County boy, he enjoys listening to Trick Daddy in his 82' Brougham, eating girls on South Beach and crushing Jets in the fall.

There you guy, hope that helps in figuring out "what Miamis' Oline look like"

9 wins for the Jets.

The reason why the Dolphins won't beat the Ravens is because of their great defense, and Chad has never performed well against a great defense, and this is coming from a person who was always a Chad Pennington supporter. Houston is possible, I don't think Chad has ever lost to them. Denver is probably in the same area as Houston, maybe slightly better.

Don't see why you don't think the Jets can win more than 9. They'll sweep Miami, split with Buffalo, and probably lose both to New England. Thats has them at a 3-3 record.

Left on the schedule. Games for the Jets that they should win. Arizona, Oakland, Kansas City, St. Louis, and 49ers. That gives them 8 wins at the very least.

Games that could go either way, but they are probably better. Bengals, Tennessee, Denver

Games they can lose are San Diego, and Seattle.

I see an 11-5 record is very likely.

Really? His 30 some recepitions last season make him what exactly? He's still all hype as he hasn't produced yet.

Id say 30 receptions for a rookie on a 1-15 team ain't bad. How many catches would you expect him to get on that team? Furthermore, what do think his numbers woulda looked like had he played for... New England?

You can see Ginn has potential. I wouldn't call him "all hype" anymore. Hes shown hes become better at getting seperation and has great hands. At some point we're just gonna have to find ways to get him the ball.

Uhhh, well... It consists of five guys... Really? OK, we have a center, a mean nasty Samoan named Samson, rumor has it that on his 8th B-day Samson was allowed to sacrifice 2 tourists to the great Polynesian god Amek-Alikanna, however before the ritual Sanmson ate the tourists...

Our left guard is Justin Smiley, don't let the name fool you, the guy never smiles. He has a constant case of rectal itch so he's real ornery and nasty, plus I've read that his opponets hate playing him in the trenches cause his fingers always smell like ass.

Our left tackle is a real special player. A rookie named Jake Long. Jake started life in a test tube, the creation of a mad scientist who was an avid football fan. The scientist had seen the movie "Twins" and decided to do the same thing, but, he wanted the worlds greatest left tackle. Unfortunatley Jake was born with a small heart which was quickly replaced with the heart of a Mongolian Warrior that had been preserved in the Smithsonian. After years of watching film and pancaking College players Jake is now unleashed on the NFL, luckily he's playing for the Dolphins.

Our right guard is a real special player, Donald Thomas, a rookie the size of a Volkswagon and the attitude of a hungry bear. In Donalds' off time from football, he enjoys eating whole kitten sandwiches and pancaking people on the streets "for fun". Also his favorite color is aqua and his least favorite color is green, he says the color green flips a switch in his head and he goes crazy, like the Hulk when angry.

Our right tackle you should be familiar with, Vernon "The Crusher" Carey... After winning NCAA Championships at Da' "U", Vernon was highly sought after in the draft, so much so in fact that Dave Wannstedt (and a certain GM now in Minnesota whose name isn't spoken in Miami) traded up in the 1st round to get him. Yeah, and it only cost us a 4th to do so!! Vernon is a true Dade County boy, he enjoys listening to Trick Daddy in his 82' Brougham, eating girls on South Beach and crushing Jets in the fall.

There you guy, hope that helps in figuring out "what Miamis' Oline look like"

You and that Aqua fool are the 2 most delusional posters here. You are NOT jumping from 1-15 to playoff contention. Wake up and try being a little realistic.

What misconceptions? They're here on our boards telling us what they think! Aqua and crashingjet think Pennington is some sort of all time great QB that "leads" crappy teams to playoff spots with his historic completion percentage.

Pennington won't finish out the year in Miami. He's completed one season his career, and he had awful, awful stretches that made Vince Young look like a Pro Bowler. When he hits one of his **** stretches again this season, that's probably it for his career. His **** stretches are usually where he won't hit 170 yards and will throw pick 6s.

What misconceptions? They're here on our boards telling us what they think! Aqua and crashingjet think Pennington is some sort of all time great QB that "leads" crappy teams to playoff spots with his historic completion percentage.

Pennington won't finish out the year in Miami. He's completed one season his career, and he had awful, awful stretches that made Vince Young look like a Pro Bowler. When he hits one of his **** stretches again this season, that's probably it for his career. His **** stretches are usually where he won't hit 170 yards and will throw pick 6s.

Funny, I thought I read somewhere that crashdummy and aquapet thought Chad was a noodle arm joke of a QB.

Oh wait that must have been over a month ago, never mind.:rl:

IDK, this game scares me. Perfect let down game, also I'll never count out Chad. If we can handle their running game then its a wrap.

If there is a let down game in the first week, then that would be more of an indictment of the coaching staff than anything else.

Just a quick news flash for our delusional Dolphins fans....Chad Couldn't win here...knowing the playbook as well as he did and having all these wonderful relationships with his "friends" ....Yet he **** the bed week in and week out and folded like a cheap suit against any top caliber NFL teams.

Why do you delusional brain dead Dolphins fans think he has the ability to lead you to the promise land? We all really appreciate your wishful thinking...but you have all pushed it too far.

Chad will be lucky to play in all your games let alone win more then 5 of them.

Brother Smizzy sometimes a change of venue, and faces can do wonders. Also he has it inside that he wants to show they he can still get the job done. He has the leadership, and experience to help our wide receivers become better, along with taking pressure off our backs. He is to a great game tomorrow. Best of luck!

Brother Smizzy sometimes a change of venue, and faces can do wonders. Also he has it inside that he wants to show they he can still get the job done. He has the leadership, and experience to help our wide receivers become better, along with taking pressure off our backs. He is to a great game tomorrow. Best of luck!
I doubt a change of venue, and faces will do wonders for his arm. I think he's worse off with you then he was with us, but we shall see.

Enjoy the game and the season.

GTFO of here with that nonsense. There isn't a Jets fan around who has faith in him.

You will see for yourself...and you won't be back here to tell me I was right.

I am sure that they will learn soon enough how much Chad sucks. It's probably best not to be too harsh on them until they see him play.

A lot of Jets fans are over confident, but this could be a perfect 'let down' game. IMO our run defense didn't look all that great in the preseason. Ricky n Ronnie have been killing us for years, I hope we aren't overlooking them to prepare for NE. I think Jets win but it won't be easy, can't wait to chant in their house again!

A change isn't going to do anything for Pennington.

No matter where he goes, his arm is still shot. No matter where he goes, he's the same person. Chad wanted to remain a Jet for his entire career, he didn't want out. He'll have a strong running game (like he did in 2004) and that will help him but he still isn't the same QB he was before the middle of the 2004 season. Its been all down hill for Chad since then.

A lot of Jets fans are over confident, but this could be a perfect 'let down' game. IMO our run defense didn't look all that great in the preseason. Ricky n Ronnie have been killing us for years, I hope we aren't overlooking them to prepare for NE. I think Jets win but it won't be easy, can't wait to chant in their house again!

I would hope the Jets would not have a "let down" game the first game of the season!!! :) Now, if you are concerned that they may be looking past the Phins at the Patriots, that is a legitamite concern.

I highly doubt that a less talented runningback (who's injury prone), recievers, and O-Line will help Chad.

Just a quick news flash for our delusional Dolphins fans....Chad Couldn't win here...knowing the playbook as well as he did and having all these wonderful relationships with his "friends" ....Yet he **** the bed week in and week out and folded like a cheap suit against any top caliber NFL teams.

Why do you delusional brain dead Dolphins fans think he has the ability to lead you to the promise land? We all really appreciate your wishful thinking...but you have all pushed it too far.

Chad will be lucky to play in all your games let alone win more then 5 of them.

BWAHHHH I LOVE IT BRO!!! these fish fruits idiots think there poop dont stink?!! its gonna be an ass kickin bro... 45 to ZIP!!!

i know man, penny didnt do a single thing here...and these idiots think he can go down there and all of a sudden be joe namath?! bwahhh. they suck so bad, there 1-15 dude. 1-15?!!!! they suck so bad. im gettin pissed that they think they actually think they can even complete in this game.

we're damn superbowl contenders with the best qb since broadway joe EVER! i'll be shocked if we lose more than 3 games all season, and these morons think they're gonna be one of em? friggin joke hilarious.

SOMEONES IN FOR A WAKE0UP CALL TOMORROW.:Nuts::box:

I highly doubt that a less talented runningback (who's injury prone), recievers, and O-Line will help Chad.

YEAH BRO TJ and LEo is better than those fish headed stoner idiot runners 8 days a week and twice on sunday HA! noodles went to a team with worse of EVERYTHing! how can they possibly beat us.

Archived