Just Keep In Mind....

Irish Jet

This time last season the Pats were exposed as cheaters, everything they had done before that was put into question. This entire board along with many NFL fans were writing them off as frauds, waiting to see them exposed the next week without their camera's. They went into San Diego that week and ****ing blew them out of the water.

Now they're being written off again by just about everyone. Yes their GREAT QB is down and I know the situations are completely different but this franchise has proven that they can fight through adversity. Just because Matt Cassell will be leading them out in week 2 does not mean we can chalk up a win....Or a divsion title. Not yet.

They still have a lot of talent and we've seen that when Randy Moss is motivated he will catch everything you can throw at him. This team will not lie down, they're still 1-0 and they'll be motivated to prove the people who are writing them off wrong.

That being said, I can't wait until Sunday. I will be very dissapointed if we can't beat the Pats without Brady, Heck Herm and the Chiefs weren't far from pulling that one out. We should win this game IMO but I'm not getting too confident yet, Cassell is still a completely unknown quantity which could prove to be a very good thing or a very, very bad thing. One thing's for damn sure - He is not Tom Brady.

Bring on Sunday, I can't wait to see how this plays out on the field.

There are some who say they will only be a 7-9, 8-8 team but there are still a lot of media types that are prediciting 10-12 wins but with a quick playoff exit.

Personally, I just don't see them doing any better than 10-6 and thats their base case scenario to me.

What, do you think Mangini has some footage from his high school career or something? Or can he judge things based on the way he held the clipboard for Palmer, Leinart and Brady? :rl:

i was meaning as the season goes on....

enjoy a guy who hasn't started since 1999 at age 18 BTW

Archived