Jets Sign Feely

jetsrule128

As Crashing Jet pointed out, his down fall is he can't get the ball near the end zone, and has a big mouth.

He is the best kicker available, and hopefully he will suffice until Nugent is healed

Where do the weak leg cracks come from? Is this something new? He may have a big mouth, but he had 8 touchbacks last year to Nugent's 9, but he had double digits in 4 of the previous 5 years as compared to Nugent's 3 career prior to '07. I don't know about with the Dolphins, but the Giants fans all loved his "big leg". Fags.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think the Jets should have drafted him in the second...

That's what it comes down to for me. I don't hate Nugent; I hate Bradway. Completely idiotic to draft a kicker in the second round. Nugent's a decent kicker, though, and at this point I'd hold onto him. But the fact that the Jets could find a statistically comparable kicker on the scrap heap a week after the season started tells you a little more about how dumb a pick that was.

1st of all, I was being a little sarcastic. You might want to look up that term.

Nugent blows, he showed it in the pre-season and he showed it in Week 1. Mike Nugent could of lost us the game, and you still want this scurb on our team?

He's a nobody, he blows!

Completely reactionary thinking like this is why I'm glad no one here is our GM. Every time a player could have lost us a game, people come on here screaming they're a scrub and that they should be cut.

Nugent is just this year's version of Pennington. People will bitch and moan, and bitch and moan some more about every silly little detail. The bottom line is that Nugent's stats are very similar to other good kickers in the league. But people here don't want to see that. They need someone to take out their frustrations on.

Last year, it was Chad. This year it's Nugent, and it's just as retarded now as it was then.

Archived