Another comment i would like to make about the week 2 loss..

JustWinThisGame

People don't laugh at the Jets because of their fans... they laugh at the Jets because of the organization. The horrible GM's, the horrible head coaches, the horrible draft picks (not a shot at Tanny, btw), and, most importantly, the horrible players.

If you're OK with this loss on Sunday, then I feel bad for you as a fan. Seriously, I do. I will never become the Jet fan (this is the one that others actually make fun of, NOT the ones who want to win) who is satisfied with mediocrity. You know, the Jet fan that ripped me for getting on Herm Edwards, all the way until year #5 (satisfied with 9-7 seasons). This was our chance to be relevant (for the first time in a long time) and we laid an egg.

People don't laugh at the Jets because of their fans... they laugh at the Jets because of the organization. The horrible GM's, the horrible head coaches, the horrible draft picks (not a shot at Tanny, btw), and, most importantly, the horrible players.

If you're OK with this loss on Sunday, then I feel bad for you as a fan. Seriously, I do. I will never become the Jet fan (this is the one that others actually make fun of, NOT the ones who want to win) who is satisfied with mediocrity. You know, the Jet fan that ripped me for getting on Herm Edwards, all the way until year #5 (satisfied with 9-7 seasons). This was our chance to be relevant (for the first time in a long time) and we laid an egg.

Lighten up Francis....

So WTF we suck, so what ...we are good at sucking...no biggee

there are more important things in life than football...some would argue

that the tailgate is best part of game.

Most of the Jet fans here are genuine, we all want a winner...we still root for them even when they are not...which is most of the time.. the common ground between all of us is the NY football Jets win or lose.

This was our chance to be relevant (for the first time in a long time) and we laid an egg.

s--t happens get over it

just because you want something doesn't mean you are guarunteed it

this was a statement game for BOTH teams and the Pats made the bigger statement.

s--t happens get over it

just because you want something doesn't mean you are guarunteed it

this was a statement game for BOTH teams and the Pats made the bigger statement.

Agreed. Before the game i felt Belly would rally his troops and do what he does best, make the opponents QB (Favre) struggle. This is what Belly has done best his entire career. That's why he lasted so long. Does it mean the Jets are a horrible team? NOPE. It just means they are just as capable as the next playoff contender of losing a game in a particular week. The Jets will be fine IMO. I will say NO MORE 3 STRAIGHT RUINS IN GOALINE though. ;)

Archived