Breaking it down...

ECURB

You guys are going to do the same thing me and many others did with Chad...

This staff keeps tanking games... and then they will pull some 180's and look great... just enough to keep you hanging for a few more games...

All of this I HOPE is wrong... but I just dont see it... they never come through.

This staff keeps tanking games... and then they will pull some 180's and look great... just enough to keep you hanging for a few more games...

All of this I HOPE is wrong... but I just dont see it... they never come through.

Just stop it. Bruce.

Oh god just SFTU already!

Now you know how I felt with Chad... I gave him chance after chance... just like you guys are doing... and it drove me nuts when you guys called him out...

Sucks doesn't it.

You joined the board in October of 2006 when Chad was on his way to playing his 1st 16 game season ever and the Jets went to the playoffs.

As soon as Chad started sucking last season you turned your anger onto the Coaching Staff (Its not Chads fault he threw that pick as Schotty called the play, etc.)

You are so full of crap its unbelievable.

Now you know how I felt with Chad... I gave him chance after chance... just like you guys are doing... and it drove me nuts when you guys called him out...

Sucks doesn't it.

No you stupid $hit, if you would learn to read the hundreds of other responses I have given you over the past 2 years, you'd know that I am giving this coaching staff 3 years before I proclaim anything about them. They purged the "Hermness" out and now they have their own guys. They have chemistry issues that need to be worked out quickly, and they have a QB who is in his 6th week with this team that needs to get on the same page with the rest of the offense. So far I am flat with Mangini I don't hate him and I don't love him. I am reasonable and waiting to see their body of work after 3 years. Even though I didn't like Herm, I gave him the same reasonable courtesy. So, if you could pull your head out of stanky foggy ass for 2 seconds and read that so I don't have to type it for the 501st time, I'd surely appreciate it.

And you calling people idiots here? Please explain to me how I am sad Chad is gone... I dont give ****... you seem to though. You have no response for me so you try to use Chad... ****ing pitiful.

That was a gamethread... gone offtopic and it was never prefaced with my full opinion... feel free to have a real debate about it in here...

Tell me what big games this CS has come through on other than the 2 I mentioned after Bye weeks...

Ummm...look at your first post. You used Chad twice to defend your position on the coaching staff. ****ing pitiful is right.

No you stupid $hit, if you would learn to read the hundreds of other responses I have given you over the past 2 years, you'd know that I am giving this coaching staff 3 years before I proclaim anything about them. They purged the "Hermness" out and now they have their own guys. They have chemistry issues that need to be worked out quickly, and they have a QB who is in his 6th week with this team that needs to get on the same page with the rest of the offense. So far I am flat with Mangini I don't hate him and I don't love him. I am reasonable and waiting to see their body of work after 3 years. Even though I didn't like Herm, I gave him the same reasonable courtesy. So, if you could pull your head out of stanky foggy ass for 2 seconds and read that so I don't have to type it for the 501st time, I'd surely appreciate it.

How have they purged it out? They are still a low scoring, unexciting, predictable team.

Oh and by the way... Chad played almost flawless today and he is in his 5th or 6th week on a 1-15 team... so as much as I would love to give Favre that excuse... I cant...

Ummm...look at your first post. You used Chad twice to defend your position on the coaching staff. ****ing pitiful is right.

Of course I did... becuase people are claiming that the CS isnt calling all the plays becuae we have a new QB... doesnt seem to be bothering Miami and Chad cant even make all the throws...

How have they purged it out? They are still a low scoring, unexciting, predictable team.

Oh and by the way... Chad played almost flawless today and he is in his 5th or 6th week on a 1-15 team... so as much as I would love to give Favre that excuse... I cant...

OK, clearly I am trying to debate with a Mongtard who can't read. I give up.

OK, clearly I am trying to debate with a Mongtard who can't read. I give up.

I dont question that you want to give him 3 years... I questioned your reasons... instead of backing them up further you resort to an insult... typical... and predictable... just like Shotty...

Points per game... broken down

2001 - 308 19.25

2002 - 359 22.44

2003 - 283 17.69

2004 - 333 20.81

2005 - 240 15.00

Average during Herm (5 years) 19.04

2006 316 19.75

2007 268 16.75

2008 ????

Average during Mangini (2 years) 18.25

Obviously Herm had more years to pull #'s from but he also had Chad and had backups for a lot of those games... Im not saying Herm is good... I am saying how can I backup Mangini when he cant top Herm?

Just so you folks can compare... here are the same stats for the Phins since 01' who only made the playoffs in 01'...

Dolphins PPG

2001 - 344 21.50

2002 - 378 23.63

2003 - 311 19.44

2004 - 275 17.19

2005 - 318 19.88

2006 - 260 16.25

2007 - 267 16.69

Average 19.23

Please tell me why i should trust the JETS CS right now...

Please tell me why i should trust the JETS CS right now...

because

the giants defense gave up 80 points in the first two games last year, and they turned out OK

it's early

some teams that look rough now will get better, some teams that are hot will cool off

because

the giants defense gave up 80 points in the first two games last year, and they turned out OK

it's early

some teams that look rough now will get better, some teams that are hot will cool off

Also I am talking offense... The Giants also averaged almost 24 PPG last season... that sure helps a D who cant get it together... they scored 48 points in the first 2 games...

The JETS averaged as many points as the 1-15 Phins last year...

Also I am talking offense... The Giants also averaged almost 24 PPG last season... that sure helps a D who cant get it together... they scored 48 points in the first 2 games...

The JETS averaged as many points as the 1-15 Phins last year...

the point is simple

some teams get better during the season

the point is simple

some teams get better during the season

The Giants started out by scoring 48 points in the first 2 games... that was their average for the year... they played 2 very good offenses in the Cowboys and Packers in weeks one and two...

Also the Giants gave up 31 points week 10

gave up 41 points week 12

gave up 38 points week 17

They also gave up around 20 points a few more times late in the year...

The coaches just turned up the heat in the playoffs and the players responded...

The Giants started out by scoring 48 points in the first 2 games... that was their average for the year... they played 2 very good offenses in the Cowboys and Packers in weeks one and two...

Also the Giants gave up 31 points week 10

gave up 41 points week 12

gave up 38 points week 17

They also gave up around 20 points a few more times late in the year...

The coaches just turned up the heat in the playoffs and the players responded...

So go be a Giants fan and STFU already!

No thanks... I only brought that up becuase of someone else though buddy.

Nice try again.

Your really convincing! Mangini is GREAT!

Wow, you really don't know how to read at all, do you? I'm going to type this in capital letters with lots of space between words so the mentally retarded (that's you) can read it:

I NEVER SAID MANGINI WAS GREAT!!! NEEEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRRRRR......

I SIMPLY SAID THAT I WILL GIVE HIM A FULL 3 YEARS BEFORE I CAST MY FINAL JUDGEMENT ON HIM. I THINK HE HAS MADE SOME MISTAKES AND I THINK HE HAS DONE SOME GOOD THINGS. I THINK HE CAN AND HOPEFULLY WILL IMPROVE THINGS AND TAKE THIS TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS BY THE END OF THIS SEASON. I THINK ONLY AN IDIOT SUCH AS YOURSELF WOULD PASS FINAL JUDGEMENT BASED ON LAST YEARS PERFORMANCE OF A PISSPOOR TEAM THAT NO COACH IN THE LEAGUE WOULD HAVE HAD ANY SUCCESSS WITH. HE AND TANNENBAUM HAVE ADDED GOOD PLAYERS THROUGH THE DRAFT AND FREE AGENCY AND THIS IS THE YEAR TO PROVE THEY HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN WITH THEIR GUYS.

Got it???

super_retard_stfu.jpg

Edit; Unfortunately the site automatically fixes the spaces between words, I hope you can still comprehend what I wrote in BIG LETTERS for you. I guess the ownership of this site never took into consideration the level of stupidity you possess.

Good points but the problem is BB gameplanned very well against us and we have alomst all of the same new pieces as the Phins...

The JETS dont have the "go for the throat" attitude you need in the NFL today... thats a coaching problem...

Also the fact that the JETS needed to go back to HS tapes is more reason not to let him throw as well as he did... also he played in 4 preseason games... sure its nto all the plays but it gives you an idea of his tendencies...

LOL, now its time you back up your statements Ecurb...What do you mean we don't "go for the throat"? Can you prove it?

Cassel didn't throw all that well against us either, he just benefited from getting the ball on their own 40 or further on I believe it was 85% of the drives. The fact that they only managed two TD's out of that (we started from our own 25 or less 80% of our drives) and only lost by 9 certainly means something.

Wow, you really don't know how to read at all, do you? I'm going to type this in capital letters with lots of space between words so the mentally retarded (that's you) can read it:

I NEVER SAID MANGINI WAS GREAT!!! NEEEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRRRRR......

I SIMPLY SAID THAT I WILL GIVE HIM A FULL 3 YEARS BEFORE I CAST MY FINAL JUDGEMENT ON HIM. I THINK HE HAS MADE SOME MISTAKES AND I THINK HE HAS DONE SOME GOOD THINGS. I THINK HE CAN AND HOPEFULLY WILL IMPROVE THINGS AND TAKE THIS TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS BY THE END OF THIS SEASON. I THINK ONLY AN IDIOT SUCH AS YOURSELF WOULD PASS FINAL JUDGEMENT BASED ON LAST YEARS PERFORMANCE OF A PISSPOOR TEAM THAT NO COACH IN THE LEAGUE WOULD HAVE HAD ANY SUCCESSS WITH. HE AND TANNENBAUM HAVE ADDED GOOD PLAYERS THROUGH THE DRAFT AND FREE AGENCY AND THIS IS THE YEAR TO PROVE THEY HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN WITH THEIR GUYS.

Got it???

Good for you, give him a million years... dont come barging into my thread insulting me and then use the "3 years" thing to get out of debating the topic.

This coaching staff has regressed, plain and simple.

Good for you, give him a million years... dont come barging into my thread insulting me and then use the "3 years" thing to get out of debating the topic.

OK, let's go by your stupidity and change coaches every year or 2 ala Al Davis. It's clearly working for him.

There's also no friggin debate!!! We get it!! You don't like Mangini now. You thought he was fantastic up until he benched Chad, now you hate him. We get it! What we don't need to see is every fukking post you make reminding us about it. You are a waste of air.

There's also no friggin debate!!! We get it!! You don't like Mangini now. You thought he was fantastic up until he benched Chad, now you hate him. We get it! What we don't need to see is every fukking post you make reminding us about it. You are a waste of air.

I got mad at him before he benched Chad actually.... becuase he wouldnt bench a hurt Chad... so STFU and get a clue...

Archived