i went to hofstra today

the soveriegn

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread is about going to hofstra. it was started by a jetsrule128 faker, so nobody really know what goes on in here.

it's like the sequester house

if any of you went to hofstra or have plans of going to hofstra in the near future to see what remains of 40 years of jets history, feel free to post about it in this thread.

this thread is about going to hofstra. it was started by a jetsrule128 faker, so nobody really know what goes on in here.

it's like the sequester house

if any of you went to hofstra or have plans of going to hofstra in the near future to see what remains of 40 years of jets history, feel free to post about it in this thread.

Ok Sooth.

You won't have to wait much longer. I will ****ing kill you. Like a ninja on fire.

I will kill all of you. FTW!

hey just cuz you look like someone threw crap at you while you where standing behind a screen door doesnt mean you can come here and threaten people... now go away dont you have AFL players to stalk

hey just cuz you look like someone threw crap at you while you where standing behind a screen door doesnt mean you can come here and threaten people... now go away dont you have AFL players to stalk

So you had one picture of you in a wife beater in your dad's car, and now you have a picture of the future beaten wife in your dad's car.

So you had one picture of you in a wife beater in your dad's car, and now you have a picture of the future beaten wife in your dad's car.

You tell 'em, Max*. I mean Ben.

*The name Max is listed here to represent one or more moderators and/or management personnel at JetNation.

You won't have to wait much longer. I will ****ing kill you. Like a ninja on fire.

I will kill all of you. FTW!

Ok tough guy.... Meet me outside of gate B on sunday. I will have enough beer and sausage in me to have nice tasty farts that I will point in your general direction.

And what type of faggot blogs and video blogs about Arena football?

You suck.

Ok tough guy.... Meet me outside of gate B on sunday. I will have enough beer and sausage in me to have nice tasty farts that I will point in your general direction.

And what type of faggot blogs and video blogs about Arena football?

You suck.

I don't go to Jets games. I'm a fan of a real team. Since you're such a fat bastard, you would never be able to catch me, and you would probably have a heart attack. Keep drinking beer and eating sausage, that can only help your health.

I don't suck.

I wish I were a mod, then I could ban that little **** 128.

I applaud you, young man, for your proper usage of the word "were" instead of "was" in that context. Too often, people on this site misuse the word, as they do for "your" instead of "you're", a contraction for "you are".

I don't go to Jets games. I'm a fan of a real team. Since you're such a fat bastard, you would never be able to catch me, and you would probably have a heart attack. Keep drinking beer and eating sausage, that can only help your health.

I don't suck.

You dont got to Jets games? Loser.

Im incredibly fast for a fat guy. Plus my car will run your little punk ass down.

BTW, what will you do once the Dragons move off of LI after next season?

hahahahahahaha you ride your dad so what are you talking about... im a grown ass man son.. you atill trade pokemon cards

I ride my dad? That's just the product of a sick mind. You better make sure to erase your hard drive, Gary Glitter.

You're a grown ass man? One would think that a grown ass man would know how to spell or use basic grammar.

That may explain your obsession with me. Projecting much?

Don't be sad, even though you're fat, in the gay community people will still like you. You would be called a bear. Good luck in your alternative lifestyle.

Im not obsessed with you. I just hate you.

And Im straight. Love eating and *****ing p*ssy. Have you seen one yet?

A big fat d!ck in my mouth isnt my idea of fun on a saturday night... but hey... you like it, good for you.

Archived