i went to hofstra today

the soveriegn

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you are an ignorant bully who needs to get the **** kicked out of you. leave jetsrule alone. he's just a jets fan like you.

1. How am I ignorant about Jetsrule128?

2. How am I a bully to Jetsrule128?

3. Try and kick the sh!t out of me. Sec 131, row 36 seats 15-18.

4. No I wont leave him alone. He's fun to f@ck with. He wanted attention for all his stupid posting, so now Im giving it to him. And now he doesnt like it? Sorry. Too bad.

5. Just because he's a Jets fan doesnt mean I cant be a d!ck to him. In fact, I should be a bigger d!ck to him because he is lowering the standards of being a Jets fan. I want Jets fans to be respected, not looked at as a joke. I expect more out of my fellow fans, yet he always falls way short of expectations.

some guy told me to "get the hell out" when i was looking through the window of the locker room and the empty cafeteria. he asked me for my hofstra id and i told him that i didn't have one. i was doing nothing wrong the building is empty. JACKASS.

i took pictures of a sign that said jets players and coaches only. 40 years of jets training camp AMAZING history.

the back gate is open, maybe i will go in there. i don't think i should, though. i wonder where the guy with the car went.

and what about those guys working out in the bubble---there still there---RIDICULOUS

and that crazy guy came out of nowhere!!!!!!

i think my quest may be over because nothing is in there, except 40 years of memories.

so long, jets at hofstra.

the workers are gone. the lease ended yesterday.

i talked to another guy who was watching the building because there is still jets equipment there. he was wearing a jets security shirt. WTF that's not right. how is the wrestling team going to get in the bubble if they lock the entrance. and some jackass in a car got to go in. it wasn't the same guy from before, totally different car. who cares if it is private property theres nothing in there!

jetsrule128 signing off from the now defunct jets training camp in beautiful uniondale new york.

i'll pick up the story from here. 2 guys were locked in the bubble. i had to make a decision to save the day so i went to tell public safety to open the door! before i could, the people got out thanks in part to my preparedness, he said he locked the door. WHAT AN ******* WHY WOULD HE LOCK THE DOOR.

now i am going to find another public safety guy to unlock the door. i feel a litte bad lying to an old guy, but i am a true jets fan.

the saga continues. . . .

That's because you are trespassing you ****ing retard. Either you stop going or I'm going to call up Hofstra's security to be on the lookout for some creepy kid trying to get into the locker room. Freak.

That's because you are trespassing you ****ing retard. Either you stop going or I'm going to call up Hofstra's security to be on the lookout for some creepy kid trying to get into the locker room. Freak.

i don't care about the locker room

and it's not trespassing it's an empty building

they should not of left the gate open just asking people to go in

the guy was a jackass he had no reason to bother me...i was just looking inside i was not going to take anything

i was wering a jets shirt dam it

i don't care about the locker room

and it's not trespassing it's an empty building

No, it's trespassing because you don't own the building. You're not authorized to be there, which means you are trespassing. Stalkers usually don't understand this very simple concept.

No, it's trespassing because you don't own the building. You're not authorized to be there, which means you are trespassing. Stalkers usually don't understand this very simple concept.

yes i don't own the building

but it's on hofstra property

the gate was open any hofstra student could of walked in

Unbelievable. You're not even a student and wondering why they kicked you out for not having an id. You're either incredibly stupid or just ****ing crazy.

i told him i forgot my id

i was scared i was going to get arrested so i did not go into 40 years i just want to see it rant

Keep trying 128, and bring a camera. I want to see some pictures of 40 years of Jets history.

I got your back.

Everyone else, stop calling 128 retarded.

i filmed some video of me running around in the bubble

i think this may be my last trip until they turn it into classrooms

today was to close

like i said i did not go into webb ewbank hall but i looked into it

the jets paint is gone all there was was a t and s

i saw a desk where it said vistors stop here first

i wanted to take a jets players and coaches only sticker

but the guy got me first

Keep trying 128, and bring a camera. I want to see some pictures of 40 years of Jets history.

I got your back.

Everyone else, stop calling 128 retarded.

Are you going to bail him out of jail too when he gets arrested for trespassing?

Archived