i went to hofstra today

the soveriegn

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stopped by hofstra today

i walked up to the bubble and some guy who worked at hofstra was like

don't even go in there today so i told him that there was 40 years of jets history in there as i walked away.

i've been to shea stadium too and this guy told me that i couldn't get past the fence and i was like thanks, jackass

stopped by hofstra today

i walked up to the bubble and some guy who worked at hofstra was like

don't even go in there today so i told him that there was 40 years of jets history in there as i walked away.

i've been to shea stadium too and this guy told me that i couldn't get past the fence and i was like thanks, jackass

:rl:

next time go as a ninja.... ON FIRE!!!

Ninja_0n_fire.gif

**** man, I think I just ruptured my spleen I'm laughing so hard over here...lol. What is he, like 13? And we're supposed to be afraid of him? This is too funny.

Now, if you're the person who's actually afraid of him, then that answers a lot about you. The only person he can beat the crap out of is someone as stupid as you.

:bwahaharoll:

ok and!!!! hahahahahahah are u serious you just made me laugh so hard tear came out.. what are you gonna tell me next he trained aboard with Batman and has a Black belt

:bwahaharoll:

Holy **** Batman!!! It's Nightwing :lol:

I know. Just because this kid can beat up JR128 doesn't mean he can beat up anyone else. JR128 probably has more mental issues going on than can be diagnosed in an hour with Dr. Melfi from the Sopranos.

Archived