Bought a parking pass for Sunday on ticketmaster, not sure if it's legit...?

pauliec

I was hoping someone could give me some feedback on this as I'm slightly worried for the Cardinals game on Sunday. I posted this on JI but didn't get much of a response.

Here's my original post on that other forum:

-------------------------------------------

I managed to get two tickets on ticketmaster for face value, lower level endzone under the mezzanine overhang. I got a parking pass with them too, so overall a pretty good deal.

I printed them all out and the parking pass doesn't look like a parking pass at all. It looks like the two tickets, with a bar code on it. Last year, I don't recall the parking attendants scanning bar codes. The pass says:

Game 2 Gen. Admission Parking

Jets vs Cardinals Parking

Not Valid For Admission

Giants Stadium

Lot Opens 5 hrs Prior to Kickoff

Section GA35 Row 1 Seat 45

Does this sound kosher? I don't want to go up to the stadium and find out I paid an extra $20 for a worthless piece of paper, and then have to turn around, find a ****ty satellite lot, not be able to tailgate, and sit on an even ****tier school bus.

Thanks.

-----------------------------------

So, what do you guys think? It might be too late now, but I would appreciate any info on this. Thank you.

Paulie I thought you were car pooling with Jay Mohr? I am surprised that he doesn't already have one. :)

If BP says the ticket is good, then it is good. If they give you a hard time just make sure to tell them BP from JetNation said you are good to go.

Paulie I thought you were car pooling with Jay Mohr? I am surprised that he doesn't already have one. :)

If BP says the ticket is good, then it is good. If they give you a hard time just make sure to tell them BP from JetNation said you are good to go.

Oh, so you know of my recent celebrity status? I'll tell ya, it doesn't get any bigger than a mention on a JI Celeb-Fan Interview. ;)

Thanks for the responses fellas.

Archived