3 Tickets - ARZ vs NYJ - Best Offer

A little late but a friend of mine came up with a pair for us so I have some extras.

Section: 335

Row: 21

Seats: 23,24,25

Face value is $70 a ticket, but will take a good offer and meet up for them tomorrow since it is so late.

PM me.

BZ

A chance to sit by BZ in legendary section 335(the home of BZ)?

How anybody can pass up the chance to sit by this Jets message board legend is beyond me.

Come on people! somebody buy these tickets! BZ is a celebrity! image.php?u=27&dateline=1219779499

It's pretty pathetic of our fanbase. I have an extra 2 tickets that I can't sell for face value.

There are a lot of great fans I've talked to on this board here, but overall this fanbase really sucks. 2 bad games and the fans turn into crybabys and loser mentalty comes roaring back. Same guys who were all about supporting the team talking about a special season this offseason.

Same Old Jets Fans.

It's pretty pathetic of our fanbase. I have an extra 2 tickets that I can't sell for face value.

There are a lot of great fans I've talked to on this board here, but overall this fanbase really sucks. 2 bad games and the fans turn into crybabys and loser mentalty comes roaring back. Same guys who were all about supporting the team talking about a special season this offseason.

Same Old Jets Fans.

I think a lot of it has to do with the weather. but you may be right.

I just bought 2 tickets for lowers and a parking pass for 100 dollars today on craigslist.

There are pathetic fans out there.

Why are they pathetic. Do you realize how many fans own season tickets and never attend a game. I know a few who have the tickets as a luxury item, a business expense or they have money and want to be able to say they own season tickets.

Its because of those pathetic fans others (like yourself) get tickets.

Same Old Jets Fans.

I'm interested in buying Jets tickets in future weeks, but this week is extremely busy for me and I'll be unable to go to Jersey for the game.

If anyone has extra tickets in the future, let me know.

Yeah... pretty amazing the 4th game of the season and it is pre-season value.

Well, looks like I have a LOT of tickets to see this game! 5 tickets for 2 people.

YES!

BZ

Next time don't broadcast the section #. People are afraid of some of these gate d sections. Just say upper end zone for sale and you will have better luck.

:-P

Archived