After today...

MagicBizkit87

Will the K-Rod fanboys stop saying he's better then Rivera? The sad thing is he wasn't even the best Closer there.

Who in their right mind would say that K-Rod (which is dork spelled backwards), is better than Rivera?

I have never seen anyone say or right that.

Who in their right mind would say that K-Rod (which is dork spelled backwards), is better than Rivera?

I have never seen anyone say or right that.

JCB has been under the impression that the media has been saying this. I haven't seen anything although I've read a few articles saying that KRod's record was nothing special as he hardly ever had to work more than an inning and a bunch of his saves came with the Angels up by 2 or 3 runs.

JCB has been under the impression that the media has been saying this. I haven't seen anything although I've read a few articles saying that KRod's record was nothing special as he hardly ever had to work more than an inning and a bunch of his saves came with the Angels up by 2 or 3 runs.

Dude, stop speaking out of your ass. I've been to Los Angeles before (Rage Against The Machine reunion concert). Maybe that's because they've got biased toward their player, but whatever. Maybe it's because you've never really asked anybody what they think.

From the sound of your posts lately, Gainzo, sounds like someones been ****ing with your tampons.

Dude, stop speaking out of your ass. I've been to Los Angeles before (Rage Against The Machine reunion concert). Maybe that's because they've got biased toward their player, but whatever. Maybe it's because you've never really asked anybody what they think.

From the sound of your posts lately, Gainzo, sounds like someones been ****ing with your tampons.

If anyone's tampons have been ****ed with, they're yours. You're railing against some imagined slight that no one in the world would claim.

Rivera is the GOAT. There is no debate, and no one (except for JFB) has ever said otherwise.

So you talked to Angels fans. I'm shocked they think he is better the Mariano :rolleyes:

Ask anyone who's been to an Angel game. I don't think it gets much stupider than that .

A couple of my friends have been out there over the years and told me the fanbase is pretty stupid. I think you share my sentiment that rally monkeys and thundersticks have no place at an MLB game.

Did you watch the game last night? They were cranking tunes all night. It sounded like an NBA game.

If anyone's tampons have been ****ed with, they're yours. You're railing against some imagined slight that no one in the world would claim.

Rivera is the GOAT. There is no debate, and no one (except for JFB) has ever said otherwise.

Notice in my first post I said K-Rod fanboys, maybe there are none here, but they are around. Maybe no one here has claimed it, but it's been said, hence why I posted it.

You have some anger management issues, dude.

Rivera is the man. K-rod is a pretty good closer who got a nice little record for himself and had a bad game in a postseason game. That is it. He would be good on the mets.

Yeah, K-Rod is exactly what the Mets need. I see no reason why K-Rod wont be there next year. It's pretty much a perfect fit.

Rivera is the man. K-rod is a pretty good closer who got a nice little record for himself and had a bad game in a postseason game. That is it. He would be good on the mets.

I looked at his stats earlier tonight and he never had to pitch more than one inning this season. He had four 1 out saves and four 2 out saves.

Here are his stats:

76 appearances, 68.1 IP, 62 saves, 7 blown saves.

I'm to lazy to look up how many saves he had with a 2 or 3 run lead but they made up the majority of his stats.

Notice in my first post I said K-Rod fanboys, maybe there are none here, but they are around. Maybe no one here has claimed it, but it's been said, hence why I posted it.

You have some anger management issues, dude.

Why would you post that in a community in which not one member has ever held that view? That would be akin to me going to a mod meeting and asking about diets. Silly.

Why don't you address those who have said it instead of posting it here?

I'm not angry, I promise you.

Why would you post that in a community in which not one member has ever held that view? That would be akin to me going to a mod meeting and asking about diets. Silly.

Why don't you address those who have said it instead of posting it here?

I'm not angry, I promise you.

So I can't have a post where everyone agrees that K-Rod is crap compared to Mo? Basically this post was a "maybe this blown save, will end those talks", from the K-Rod fanboys.

Besides how would you know that not one single member on this site has this view? Have you talked to every single member on this site, even the people with little, to no posts.

Archived