OT: Nets/Heat Tonight

TomShane

I have to say it: Lawrence Frank is over-coaching this team because he has two great players and a bunch of average players. It's a damn shame to waste Kidd and Carter on this team. It's a damn shame.

Is he overcompensating for his lack of height?

Nets ended up getting blown away-but the excuse you can give is playing back to back nights and having to play the Heat that were rested.

There is only so much Carter and Kidd can do-as it is they have to carry the rest of the team.

what a surprise, the Nets have no big man and therefore face punishment in front of their home audience (which gets less ticket sales than the NY Dragons)

well, you can be thankful the Nets arent as bad as my knicks (although thats not much of a consolation prize)

what a surprise, the Nets have no big man and therefore face punishment in front of their home audience (which gets less ticket sales than the NY Dragons)

well, you can be thankful the Nets arent as bad as my knicks (although thats not much of a consolation prize)

Until the knicks can get out of that ridiculous Houston contract they will forever be held back to put together a solid team

Nets ended up getting blown away-but the excuse you can give is playing back to back nights and having to play the Heat that were rested.

There is only so much Carter and Kidd can do-as it is they have to carry the rest of the team.

That makes it 4 1/2 games behind now. :D

Quiet, Celtics puke! The Celts suck and have zero mental toughness. They may get to the playoffs, but they are beyond a one-and-done. They are officially Rice Krispies waiting to happen!

:lol:

They're playing well at the moment. I'm not giving them #17 as, but they will win the Atlantic. Nobody will want to play them in the playoffs. You will see.

They're playing well at the moment. I'm not giving them #17 as, but they will win the Atlantic. Nobody will want to play them in the playoffs. You will see.

HA! Everyone loves to play the Celtics in the playoffs. They enjoy running the lay-up line past Antoine Walker! HA!!!!!!!

HA! Everyone loves to play the Celtics in the playoffs. They enjoy running the lay-up line past Antoine Walker! HA!!!!!!!

I'll bet you the Nets don't even make the playoffs, let alone win the Atlantic Division.

IF they do make the playoffs, I will change my avatar for 1 month to the Nets logo. Not gonna happen though.

Damn, I hate the Shaq, an I live where he grew up. All his whining over the years has won over the zebras. What's the use when you get away with backing in and traveling, and then go to the line? BTW, the Celts and certainly not the Knicks don't have an answer for that either.

Damn, I hate the Shaq, an I live where he grew up. All his whining over the years has won over the zebras. What's the use when you get away with backing in and traveling, and then go to the line? BTW, the Celts and certainly not the Knicks don't have an answer for that either.

I hate Shaq too.

He is a big time whiner. He gets away with travelling all the time.

Yes, they don't have an answer to him. I agree.

I never said the Celtics are getting #17. They will win the division, however.

Shaq is a beast, and he's going to get every call in the world from here until the Finals because David Stern needs him vs. LeBron in the Eastern Conference Finals. If Detroit gets there again, Stern may hang himself. In the West, he'll want Suns/Spurs. The NBA is the most manipulated league there is, and Stern knows he has to put out a hot product this year or suffer even more revenue loss as a result. IMO, Steve Nash vs. LeBron will bring the 19-35 year old white male demographic back to the TV to watch ball games, and that's what it's all about.

The Nets will be better off in the lottery anyway this season, IMO. They are a few big men away from competing for real, and they have to hope they can end up with anywhere between the 5th and the 8th pick to get a PF prospect that can run and jump. I'd even consider dealing Jefferson for Zach Randolph after the season if the Blazers are stupid enough to consider it. They are going to break that team up and Randolph would absolutely kill people in the Atlantic.

TS, the Celtics have your main man back ... Antoine the french :D

I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF at this deal. Ham, Stephen A. Smith called him "The ultinate competitor" the other day on ESPN and I wept because I was laughing so hard because A) It further pushed ESPN as a whole into the toilet and B) I kept seeing Antoine running away from Kenyon Martin in teh ECF's. HAHAHAAAA!!!

Do we have a bet, TomShane?

What is the bet, you white-trash Celts fan? Are we betting that there's two broken refrigerators in your front yard that you keep the rakes in? :lol: Clets suck. I will take any bet you want, Celts puke!

What is the bet, you white-trash Celts fan? Are we betting that there's two broken refrigerators in your front yard that you keep the rakes in? :lol: Celts suck. I will take any bet you want, Celts puke!

I will display the Nets logo in my avatar if the Nets make the playoffs.

If the Nets DON'T make the playoffs, you display the Celtics logo in your avatar.

The loser (which will be you) displays the particular logo for 1 month.

Deal?

I will display the Nets logo in my avatar if the Nets make the playoffs.

If the Nets DON'T make the playoffs, you display the Celtics logo in your avatar.

The loser (which will be you) displays the particular logo for 1 month.

Deal?

I'll tell you what. I can't replace the Pee-Wee avatar, because it helps me get chicks. I will, however, put a Celts logo in my signature for a month if they get into the playoffs. If the Nets take it, you put the Nets logo in your sig/avatar for a month. Deal?

I'll tell you what. I can't replace the Pee-Wee avatar, because it helps me get chicks.

I will, however, put a Celts logo in my signature for a month if they get into the playoffs. If the Nets take it, you put the Nets logo in your sig/avatar for a month. Deal?

Done. I accept.

The Nets aren't winning the division.

Archived