"Best Bets of the week"

Kerry Rhodes

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if your losing, im guessing you usually side with the books and make smart plays. All of these favorites can't cover all season----It has to correct itself soon.

It seems like theres a huge talent gap in the NFL--the biggest its been in so long. These spreads are starting to adjust, and getting gigantic.....Giants -16?

That's why I stay out of Johnny's thread.. The guys picking favorites are kicking ass this year and the contrarians are down.. I'm down about $800 on the year, but came back a little last week and feel good about today's plays.. We'll see..

Btw Damn did that Balitmore game screw me. Me and my friend lost a few hundred right there. Shocking that Cincy can barely beat Cleveland, yet can beat Baltimore IN Baltimore...When Baltimore is better at almost every position. Penalties are making wayy to big of an impact of games lately.

I bet the Colts last night for a unit -130 I believe as I bought the hook. Couldnt add here as I was at work.

Added another unit on the Jets -3 tonight +105 earlier this morning.

Added a teaser involving the Jets, Steelers and a few other teams next week for .5 units.

Added Props David Clowney UNDER 28 recieving yards for tonight for 1 unit. If any of you guys see this Prop I would reccomend JUMPING on it. I think Clown has caught one pass in two seasons for us. I may add another unit soon.

I bet the Colts last night for a unit -130 I believe as I bought the hook. Couldnt add here as I was at work.

Added another unit on the Jets -3 tonight +105 earlier this morning.

Added a teaser involving the Jets, Steelers and a few other teams next week for .5 units.

Added Props David Clowney UNDER 28 recieving yards for tonight for 1 unit. If any of you guys see this Prop I would reccomend JUMPING on it. I think Clown has caught one pass in two seasons for us. I may add another unit soon.

MY book doesn't have the Clowney prop.. sounds nice..

I paid to wait and find out about Cotch.. my books got the game at -3 -115

What a horrible week I had. Down 4.5 units on the year now.

David Clowney put up two catches in his Jets in like 3 years?. Well, on the one night I bet against him--He put up 75 yards. It surely made me think about no longer wagering in general losing a bet like that. Especially when Clowney will go back to his usual no catch, no production in the upcoming games.

Will have this weeks picks Sunday morning....Right now the problem im having is bet selection. Ive been in a weekly pick every game ATS league this season and Im hitting over 65 %, yet on individual bets I'm down 4 units. Im thinking of scraping differing units per game, and sticking with 1 unit on every bet. Thoughts?

So Here's the teams im trying to figure ways of betting

Denver

Washington

Colts

Philly

KC

The stats so far say Washington, and Denver could be Moneyline plays. Anyone else throwing in anything?

Just an example of how I need to improve the games I bet on. I bet on none of these games individually. They went 5-0. Some thoughts besides all the same unit, also include NEVER betting on the Jets again. That and some more thoughts about teasers---perhaps only doing 2 teamers, and not including one team in more then one teaser.

Just an example of how I need to improve the games I bet on. I bet on none of these games individually. They went 5-0. Some thoughts besides all the same unit, also include NEVER betting on the Jets again. That and some more thoughts about teasers---perhaps only doing 2 teamers, and not including one team in more then one teaser.

I've evolved into playing the same bet every game, and only doing exotic things like multi team bets when it's a wong teaser

• 2 years later...

Archived