Call Of Duty: World At War...

Fishooked

Gears of War, no...I totally forgotten COD was coming out, otherwise I wouldnt have wasted my money getting SOCOM...that flamethrower looks fn sweet, but I think you can only get it once you reach Level 65 or some crap....'calling in the dogs' should be a pretty cool feature once you get a 5 kill streak... :headbang:

Alright, got my school work done and went out and bought it today. Ive been playing since about 7pm, and I only blinked maybe 8 times. First few hours played Co-op with one of my friends. He left cause his eyes were hurting him, haha.

Pretty good game I must say, still getting use to the old weapons and new maps though. Got up to Level 15, my eyes are all bloodshot and I need sleep.

Alright, got my school work done and went out and bought it today. Ive been playing since about 7pm, and I only blinked maybe 8 times. First few hours played Co-op with one of my friends. He left cause his eyes were hurting him, haha.

Pretty good game I must say, still getting use to the old weapons and new maps though. Got up to Level 15, my eyes are all bloodshot and I need sleep.

I played about 5 solo missions so far, I'd like to get through campaign mode before I go online, but damn this one picked up where last year left off. Awesome. Im playing it all night tonight.

I played about 5 solo missions so far, I'd like to get through campaign mode before I go online, but damn this one picked up where last year left off. Awesome. Im playing it all night tonight.

Now, hearing that makes me angry. I loves last years story. Beat Modern Warfare by myself. So I figured with the new features, CoOp and all, I could do it why my friends. Nope, beat 65% of the game called it a night. Turned it on the next day, didn't save. Now I'm so fed up with single player I don't have it in me to finish it.

I started my online play, I'm at 22 or 23 forgot which. This new multiplayer Co-Op hardly has a story, unless the single player story is different from the Co-op story.

And if it is, whatever. I gotsta get good at the multiplayer game types.

Now, hearing that makes me angry. I loves last years story. Beat Modern Warfare by myself. So I figured with the new features, CoOp and all, I could do it why my friends. Nope, beat 65% of the game called it a night. Turned it on the next day, didn't save. Now I'm so fed up with single player I don't have it in me to finish it.

I started my online play, I'm at 22 or 23 forgot which. This new multiplayer Co-Op hardly has a story, unless the single player story is different from the Co-op story.

And if it is, whatever. I gotsta get good at the multiplayer game types.

Doesn't it save it automatically though? Maybe its diff for the PS3, it saves automatically after each mission..

Archived