Is there any bigger turd in NBA right now other than Marbury?

SouthernJet

Knicks' Richardson rips Marbury after guard again refuses to play

ESPN.com news services

Updated: November 27, 2008, 10:12 AM ET The New York Knicks were down to seven players again Wednesday night, and Stephon Marbury again refused to play.

The difference in this 110-96 loss to the Pistons?

Knicks forward Quentin Richardson made it clear afterward he's had enough of Marbury.

"He hasn't played with us all year," Richardson said. "Regardless of what you have going on with the organization or what you have going on with your coach or whatever -- you're not going to allow your teammates to be left out there the way we were basically being left out there."

dropQuote.gif703.jpg

I don't pay attention to [stephon] because I don't look at him as a teammate anyway. dropQuoteEnd.gif

-- Knicks forward

Quentin Richardson

To make things worse for shorthanded New York on Wednesday, Richardson played despite an arm injury, and Nate Robinson missed the game with a groin strain, leaving the Knicks with eight players before forward Wilson Chandler was ejected in the third quarter.

"This is directed at us regardless if you're trying to stick it to whoever you're trying to stick it to," Richardson said of Marbury's refusal to play. "At the end of the day we're shorthanded, people are hurt.

"Once again, I don't pay attention to [stephon] because I don't look at him as a teammate anyway."

Al Harrington led the Knicks with 25 points, while David Lee added 17 points and 15 rebounds and Chandler scored 15.

New York was able to stay close for the first nine minutes, but the Pistons responded with a 23-7 run that put them up 40-23 in the second.

The Knicks got within nine points in the third, but couldn't get enough stops to make a serious run. Their defensive woes were in stark display at the end of the period when Rodney Stuckey drove through the entire team to hit a buzzer-beating layup.

Harrington was acquired last Friday in a trade with the Golden State Warriors, a day in which a second deal landed the Knicks Tim Thomas and Cuttino Mobley from the Los Angeles Clippers.

"It's a transition," Lee said. "Once we get it figured out, I think we have a chance to be a really good team, but right now it is a bit of a learning process."

what makes this turd even worse is he has about 20 of his thugturd relatives at every freakin game in the 1st few rows,,plus i have heard the yare verbally abusive and obnoxious,,nuthin goofie lookin than 40/50/60 year olds in white knee length Ts, crooked hats and mega jewelry,grow up

If i was Knicks, I hope they have already pulled those comp tix from those leaches

Pound for pound Starbury was as talented as most anybody that has played recently. He ruined his career and even now is costing himself millions. If he played the good soldier and just tried to contribute he might have had one more decent payday after this season... As of right now I don't think any team out there is going to even offer him the mid-level exception.

Pound for pound Starbury was as talented as most anybody that has played recently. He ruined his career and even now is costing himself millions. If he played the good soldier and just tried to contribute he might have had one more decent payday after this season... As of right now I don't think any team out there is going to even offer him the mid-level exception.

The bottom line is he's never made the team he's been traded to any better...he's not only a "turd", but a bad investment. He was ahead of his time as far as the economy goes.

Archived