Where Were You 28 Years Ago Today?

Who cares about John Lennon.....seriously.

He got shot. Move on.

That's how I felt about Reagan. Unfortunately, he lived.

Edited by Bob

Imagine if you had said those words about a cop that got shot. No one deserves what happened to Lennon. Chapman is a scumbag murderer.

EDIT: My comment was agreeing with your original post, Bob.

Edited by Borgoguy
Imagine if you had said those words about a cop that got shot. No one deserves what happened to Lennon. Chapman is a scumbag murderer.

EDIT: My comment was agreeing with your original post, Bob.

Actually, the first comment that came to my mind was the same as yours.

I get SO tired of people who go out of their way to $hit on things that other people care about. I'll play the game, though.

I crashed out early from a hard hot day on the scaffold but when I woke up at 6 my cousin Anthony said "something must've happened-they keep playing Beatles songs on WNEW"

I was listening to and taping some Doors special on the radio. It was probably NEW and they came on and gave the news. I'm sure I still have the tape some where, but I never listened to it again. I went to a hippie HS and the next day there were kids bawling while they read the paper.

I was listening to and taping some Doors special on the radio. It was probably NEW and they came on and gave the news. I'm sure I still have the tape some where, but I never listened to it again. I went to a hippie HS and the next day there were kids bawling while they read the paper.

a girl in my dorm wore black in mourning for a month.