LEGREE is signed....NYJETS.COM

spjets

If Lance LeGree is our starting DT, this off season just officially became an unmitigated disaster

GJ&H's Scouting Report

================

Barely 300 Pounds

DE/DT tweener

Over-acheiver

Hold-the-fort-Guy

JAG

Now where do I get my SB tickets? ](*,)

Ham

Would you have happer that we shelled out over $100 million for Fergie, Mac, and Lamont

Combined, that's what they got!!

I like TB's choices thusfar

Just talked to a friend of mine who is a KC fan, and he is as upset they lost Blaylock as wqe are loing Lamont

That makes me a little happy :?

As a secondary giants fan ( im going to get flammed for that comment) Ive seen him play. He is a good person too fill up the whole and can push back some players. He will hold is own and you jets fans will come to appreciate Lance.

What do you do each year, root for the team that has the better record?

No, Ive been a jets fan since I can remmember, Ive just always liked NY teams and always root for the giants unless they play eachother in which case, I root jets all the time..

As far as baseball, i only like the mets for the pure fact that I hate completly dominate teams with a$$hole owners.

Sam Gash eh? Nice addition to the coaching staff. I'd just love to see Herm try to get all up in his grill like he did with your old rb coach. He'd find out real fast that his silver tongue is useless when he doesn't have a single tooth left in his head.

Sam Gash eh? Nice addition to the coaching staff. I'd just love to see Herm try to get all up in his grill like he did with your old rb coach. He'd find out real fast that his silver tongue is useless when he doesn't have a single tooth left in his head.

I pray for the day when one of his assistant coaches finally get fed up with this media-whore of a head-coach throwing them under the bus and kick his ass. OOPS! There goes my press pass! sh*t! :lol::lol:

Archived