Our worst Nightmare is coming!

jetguy32

I would have rather lost yesterday and have gotten the pain out of the way early because Miami and Pennington are coming to the meadowlands and are gonna tear us up. I might even want us to get the loss over with against Seattle which might just happen anyway. Also by some miracle if we win the next two games Peyton Manning is going to light our house on fire and give us a permanent orange afro on wildcard weekend.

I know the truth hurts!

I hope I am completely wrong

I would have rather lost yesterday and have gotten the pain out of the way early because Miami and Pennington are coming to the meadowlands and are gonna tear us up. I might even want us to get the loss over with against Seattle which might just happen anyway. Also by some miracle if we win the next two games Peyton Manning is going to light our house on fire and give us a permanent orange afro on wildcard weekend.

I know the truth hurts!

Peyton Manning would have to wait until the AFC Championship Game to play us if we win the next two games because the Colts are going to be the 5 seed and we are going to be the 3 seed, therefore we would face the 6 seed (Baltimore, New England or Miami). Indianapolis will go to either Denver or San Diego, depending. We actually match up pretty well with those teams (NE, MIA and BAL). The perfect scenario for the Jets would be this:

1. Pittsburgh

2. Tennessee

3. Jets

4. Denver/SD

5. Indianapolis

6. Baltimore

BAL @ NYJ

IND @ DEN/SD

NYJ @ TENN

IND @ PITT

IND @ NYJ

:cheer:

I know the truth hurts!

This will not happen if our defense starts wrapping up the ball carrier...at the end... Elam made a great play and Ellis was awake...result ...Jets beat Bills....we can do the same with the Seahawks and the Fish...I am not afraid of Pennington !

Peyton Manning would have to wait until the AFC Championship Game to play us if we win the next two games because the Colts are going to be the 5 seed and we are going to be the 3 seed, therefore we would face the 6 seed (Baltimore, New England or Miami). Indianapolis will go to either Denver or San Diego, depending. We actually match up pretty well with those teams (NE, MIA and BAL). The perfect scenario for the Jets would be this:

1. Pittsburgh

2. Tennessee

3. Jets

4. Denver/SD

5. Indianapolis

6. Baltimore

BAL @ NYJ

IND @ DEN/SD

NYJ @ TENN

IND @ PITT

IND @ NYJ

:cheer:

I don't know how well we match up with NE anymore. We matched up well in the first half of our last matchup before BB realized we can't cover more than 1 receiver at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

I know the truth hurts!

Just finding this out now?

pQXSgCug9NM

Archived