opening -4 1/2 at Seattle

Jetfan13

with the injury to sean locklear, seattle has lost every opening day starter from their OL. they are running with 5 backups and Seneca Wallace.

Jets need to TCB.

This is an excellent opportunity to rush one guy and drop ten in coverage.

Some of you guys suffer from pre-2004 Red Sox syndrome. You should roll over Seattle and Maimi in NJ in late December should not strike the fear in any of you guys. You will win the division and Miami will probably get in as a wild card because I rather doubt Baltimore will beat Dallas and I doubt NE will beat Arizona. People can twist the playoff scenarios all they want but the bottom line is that all the Jest need to do in win out and they are in....and my guess is that the first opponent will be Chad - once again. Consider it a late x-mas gift.

cmon Garb the Cards are terrible on the road.

Have you seen my secondary? Merriweather can't take on big men and they don't have Thomas - this is why TE's have exceptional games against us....you know, like Keller's career night at Gillette this year? ;) Deltha O'Neal is so bad that he makes Hobsb loosk decent. Actually, Deltha is so bad he lost his starter job to the rookie, Wilhite.....who, if last week is any indication, needs to understand that you need turn around when you are defending a receiver. Oh, and they are midgets. Don't think any one of them os over 5'9". Fitzgerald and Boldin are what? 6"4" and 220lbs each? I'm hoping for a blizzard. :)

No **** the JETS are favored... they are 9-5 against a loser team out of the playoff race...

I change my vote, you are the most negative fan on this board and the most annoying & obnoxious..Can't you ever post anything without the attacks and the vulgarity? Jeez man, relax, we are all here for the same thing.

Have you seen my secondary? Merriweather can't take on big men and they don't have Thomas - this is why TE's have exceptional games against us....you know, like Keller's career night at Gillette this year? ;) Deltha O'Neal is so bad that he makes Hobsb loosk decent. Actually, Deltha is so bad he lost his starter job to the rookie, Wilhite.....who, if last week is any indication, needs to understand that you need turn around when you are defending a receiver. Oh, and they are midgets. Don't think any one of them os over 5'9". Fitzgerald and Boldin are what? 6"4" and 220lbs each? I'm hoping for a blizzard. :)

it's not about coverage it's about getting to warner. he's a statue and belly will find a way.

it's not about coverage it's about getting to warner. he's a statue and belly will find a way.

Speaking of Belli - and I am well aware of how reviled he is 'round here - but this year, to me, is his finest coaching job ever. Sure, he is benefitting from an easier schedule, but to suffer all the key injuries they have sufferred this year and remain competitive? To have a defense in shambles, yet they still play hard? To lose Brady and have Cassel lead your team with confidence? Unbelievable. I'm prouder of the Pats this year than I have ever been.

That said - and I'm sorry for making you all puke - they will miss the playoff's. I can't see the Jets losing it. Just can't.

Speaking of Belli - and I am well aware of how reviled he is 'round here - but this year, to me, is his finest coaching job ever. Sure, he is benefitting from an easier schedule, but to suffer all the key injuries they have sufferred this year and remain competitive? To have a defense in shambles, yet they still play hard? To lose Brady and have Cassel lead your team with confidence? Unbelievable. I'm prouder of the Pats this year than I have ever been.

That said - and I'm sorry for making you all puke - they will miss the playoff's. I can't see the Jets losing it. Just can't.

i was thinking that same thing. Too bad you don't have Cassell under contract, lord knows Belli would rape some team of their first round pick only to watch Cassell struggle to earn a starting position on some crap ass team.

I still wish you nothing but the worst. ;)

Archived