What if Favre and Pennington are BOTH good?

JerryK

We're angry. Tired. Confused. And we should be confused. Chad as a Jet can't stay out of the hospidal. Favre as a Jet is the second coming of Vinny Testaverde.

But they leave town and they're ROCK STARS. Why?

Coaching? Maybe. I don't think you can coach picks though. Or turnovers. I suppose a coach could "motivate" you to avoid picks or turnovers or other game-changing poop...but I'd rather have a coach that just calls the plays correctly and handles clock-management situations appropriately.

Offensive Line? Could it be? Could our problem really be hiding amongst those fat white guys who never get Nike endorsements? In 2008 we made some good preseason moves at OL and got some good upgrades. But not enough. Here's the deal and I'll go to my grave with it stamped on my chest:

• "Give an average QB 2 seconds per play and he'll be a pro-bowler."
  • "Give your RB a reliable hole each time he wants one and you'll have another pro-bowler.

This points to personnel, and ultimately points to the guy who's been here the longest. The guy who picks personnel...the GM.

If our offseason shores up this OL, I'll give everyone a mulligan. I'll even be ok with a different coach...but if we don't see a rock star Tackle or Guard too, you can expect a repeat performance in 2009.

CONGRATS TO CHAD!!!
I like the 'Jaded' part, but that would be a no. You root for the laundry.

I hate the Jets.

Rrrrrrrrr, I called this in August, the very DAY Mr. Completely Physically Rehabiliated went to Miami. Oh, the pain. Does anyone GET the sight of Pennington in a MIAMI jersey?! My eyes were bleeding. My ears were bleeding. My ass was bleeding.

I hate this organization from the owner to the ball boy. If I could snap a kitten's neck right now, I would. Alright, alright, I'd drop kick it like Flutie....Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

I like the 'Jaded' part, but that would be a no. You root for the laundry.

I hate the Jets.

Rrrrrrrrr, I called this in August, the very DAY Mr. Completely Physically Rehabiliated went to Miami. Oh, the pain. Does anyone GET the sight of Pennington in a MIAMI jersey?! My eyes were bleeding. My ears were bleeding. My ass was bleeding.

I hate this organization from the owner to the ball boy. If I could snap a kitten's neck right now, I would. Alright, alright, I'd drop kick it like Flutie....Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

I congratulated Chad the man, I did not root for the phins, and I agree.

Except for that ass bleeding part, sorry! :character42:

At least the Jets took a chance. They should move on now with a young QB.

Pennington will get Miami the same place he got the jets. Nowhere.

Yup, the same place the chance we took got us.

Minus the playoffs and division title of course.

We really needed to give up a 3rd round pick to go 9-7 and set back the young QB's we have yet another year.

Genius!!!

Yup, the same place the chance we took got us.

Minus the playoffs and division title of course.

We really needed to give up a 3rd round pick to go 9-7 and set the young QB's we have yet another year.

Genius!!!

Miami got so lucky this year it's laughable. Their schedule was one of the worst in NFL history. That team isn't any good and I'll be shocked if they won 5 games next season. Baltimore is gonna embarrass them next week.

Miami got so lucky this year it's laughable. Their schedule was one of the worst in NFL history. That team isn't any good and I'll be shocked if they won 5 games next season
NICE TRY BUT THAT SH*T MAKES NO SENSE, SO WAS OURS AND WE SUCKED AND BLEW IT!!!

I see you are still retarded Mike.

14 of the 16 games we played were exactly the same, they went 11-3 in those games we went 7-7.

Favre had 8 terrible games we lost 7 and should have lost all 8 but Dick Juraun is a moron, in those 8 games Favre threw 17 picks.

I know this year it was the coaches fault, last year it was Chad's, do you ever make sense, or are you always talking out of you ass?

NICE TRY BUT THAT SH*T MAKES NO SENSE, SO WAS OURS AND WE SUCKED AND BLEW IT!!!

I see you are still retarded Mike.

14 of the 16 games we played were exactly the same, they went 11-3 in those games we went 8-6.

Favre had 8 terrible games we lost 7 and should have lost all 8 but Dick Juraun is a moron, in those 8 games Favre threw 17 picks.

I know this year it was the coaces fault, last year it was Chad's, do you ever make sense, or are you alwyas talking out of you ass?

The Jets collapsed. That had NOTHING to do with Miami or anything else and if Pennington was here it would've been the same ****. In fact they wouldn't have been 8-3 if Pennington was here. I'm "still" retarded? You have 5 friggin posts.

The Jets collapsed. That had NOTHING to do with Miami or anything else and if Pennington was here it would've been the same ****. In fact they wouldn't have been 8-3 if Pennington was here. I'm "still" retarded? You have 5 friggin posts.
YOU ARE A RETARD WE PLAYED, WE PLAYED 14 COMMON GAMES.

THEY WENT 11-3 IN THOSE GAMES WE WENT 7-7, YOU JUST SAID THEY HAD AN EASY SCHEDULE.

MORON THEY WERE IDENTICLE EXCEPT WE PLAYED THE TITANS AND BENGALS WE WON THOSE GAMES. THEY PLAYED THE RAVENS AND TEXANS AND LOST THOSE GAMES.

WHEN YOU LEARN HOW DO TO MATH, TAKE A LOOK AT THE SCHEDULES AGAIN THEY WENT 11-3 IN GAMES WE WENT 7-7 IN.

YOU RETARD!!!

The reason the Jets collapsed was the defense. They couldn't rush the passer or cover anyone besides the WR revis was on. That would've been the same no matter who the QB was.
BRETT FAVRE HAD 22 PICKS and 40 QB RATINGS DOWN THE STRETCH YOU IDIOT!!!

HE TOTALLY SUCKED THE LAST 5 WEEKS OF THE SEASON.

WHAT DID THE DEFFENSE HAVE TO DO WITH THAT AND US PUTTING UP 3 AGAINST A 3 WIN SEATTLE TEAM?

MORON!!!

YOU ARE A RETARD WE PLAYED, WE PLAYED 14 COMMON GAMES.

THEY WENT 11-3 IN THOSe GAMES WE WENT 7-7, YOU JUST SAID THEY HAD AN EASY SCHEDULE.

MORON THEY WERE IDENTICLE EXCEPT WE PLAYED THE TITANS AND BENGALS WE WON THOSE GAMES. THEY PLAYED THE RAVENS AND TEXANS AND LOST THOSE GAMES.

WHEN YOU LEARN HOW DO TO MATH, TAKE A LOOK AT THE SCHEDULES AGAIN THEY WENT 11-3 IN GAMES WE WENT 7-7 IN.

YOU RETARD!!!

Wtf are you talking about. They beat bad teams. Good for them. The Jets didn't. The idea that they beat those teams because they had Pennington and the Jets lost because they had Favre is moronic. This is not a oneplayer sport and the Jets collapse was team wide and started with the ****ty coaching.

BRETT FAVRE HAD 22 PICKS and 40 QB RATINGS DOWN THE STRETCH YOU IDIOT!!!

HE TOTALLY SUCKED THE LAST 5 WEEKS OF THE SEASON.

WHAT DID THE DEFFENSE HAVE TO DO WITH THAT AND US PUTTING UP 3 AGAINST A 3 WIN SEATTLE TEAM?

MORON!!!

They had 0 sacks and allowed a 100 yard rusher against an O line of guys who were working in Kmart the week before.

Wtf are you talking about. They beat bad teams. Good for them. The Jets didn't. The idea that they beat those teams because they had Pennington and the Jets lost because they had Favre is moronic. This is not a oneplayer sport and the Jets collapse was team wide and started with the ****ty coaching.
Have a nice night you are too stupid to talk to, an I know you hear that around here allot.

You said they won the division because they had an easy schedule we had the same schedule and sucked you moron.

Chad Pennington's numbers CRUSHED Brett Favre's look them up retard!!!

And we have way more to work with on offense, BRETT FAVRE SUCKED!!!

WE WASTED A THIRD ROUND PICK!!!

it's so funny that all these moron pennington fanboys are bitching today. Pennington did NOTHING in the game yesterday. The only plays he made were as a result of the Jet DB's aside from Revis embarrassing themselves. The flea flicker to Ginn was a HORRIBLE pass and the Jet DB was lost. The TD to Ginn was another **** pass and lowery completely misplayed it and the TD to fasano was to the wrong shoulder. The Jets LOST that game. Miami didn't win it.

Have a nice night you are too stupid to talk to, an I know you hear that around here allot.

You said they won the division because they had an easy schedule we had the same schedule and sucked you moron.

Chad Pennington's numbers CRUSHED Brett Favre's look them up retard!!!

And we have way more to work with on offense, BRETT FAVRE SUCKED!!!

WE WASTED A THIRD ROUND PICK!!!

When Chad gets embarrassed by the ravens next week and miami comes crashing down to earth with a real schedule next year we'll see if you moron chad lovers are still here. Is that you boom boom?

When Chad gets embarrassed by the ravens next week and miami comes crashing down to earth with a real schedule next year we'll see if you moron chad lovers are still here. Is that you boom boom?
YOU ****ING RETARD, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT CHAD DOES, I CARED ABOUT WHAT FAVRE DID, AND CHAD SMOKED HIM RETARD!!!

I BET YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE YOUR AVATAR AN UGLY SON OF A BITCH!!!

it's so funny that all these moron pennington fanboys are bitching today. Pennington did NOTHING in the game yesterday. The only plays he made were as a result of the Jet DB's aside from Revis embarrassing themselves. The flea flicker to Ginn was a HORRIBLE pass and the Jet DB was lost. The TD to Ginn was another **** pass and lowery completely misplayed it and the TD to fasano was to the wrong shoulder. The Jets LOST that game. Miami didn't win it.
CLOWN ACT HE HAD 2 TD passes and should have had 3, Ricky Williams droped an easy touch down.

What did Favre do?

Throw 3 picks, 1 for 6 and have yet another 40 QB rating day, same thing he has been doing for 5 weeks now.

WHAT A RETARD YOU ARE!!!

YOU ****ING RETARD, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT CHAD DOES, I CARED ABOUT WHAT FAVRE DID, AND CHAD SMOKED HIM RETARD!!!

I BET YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE YOUR AVATAR AN UGLY SON OF A BITCH!!!

So you don't care about what Chad does but your 100% sure he would've saved the Jets this season. Dumbass.

So Favre was the only reason the Jets collapsed? The only reason? He single handedly ruined the season? Not the awful D? Not the ****ty coaching and playcalling? It's all Favre's fault?
No retard it was the D's fault Favre threw 22 picks, under threw or over threw 50% of the time, and made the worst decisions all year long, and all those 40 QB ratings that's on the deffense too.

And I'm sure the coaches kept telling him to throw the ball 40 yards down the field to the other team.

It was also their fault we scored 3 points against Seattle!!!

No retard it was the D's fault Favre threw 22 picks, under threw or over threw 50% of the time, and made the worst decisions all year long, and all those 40 QB ratings that's on the deffense too.

And I'm sure the coaches kept telling him to throw the ball 40 yards down the field to the other team.

It was also their fault we scored 3 points against Seattle!!!

Yeah but Chad would've moved the ball in that blizzard in Seattle....

Yeah but Chad would've moved the ball in that blizzard in Seattle....
No last year everything was Chad's fault this year it's the coaching and the D, the recievers, the new O-lines, and tight ends fault.

They played 14 of the same games as us, they went 11-3 we went 7-7 you figure the rest out SHERLOCK!!!

No last year everything was Chad's fault this year it's the coaching and the D, the recievers, the new O-lines, and tight ends fault.

They played 14 of the same games as us, they went 11-3 we went 7-7 you figure the rest out SHERLOCK!!!

Marc Bulger went 2-14 this season. Drew Brees threw for 5000 yards and didn't make the playoffs. Is Chad better than them too? Football is a TEAM SPORT.

Archived