So far, I think USC is best team in country

SouthernJet

USC plays in one, if not the worst conference in college football, they don't deserve to be in the running for best team in the nation. The bowl game they appeared in is exactly where they belonged.

Florida still is by far the best team in the nation, and they will put 50 on that crappy Oklahoma defense.

I kind of find it funny how you can't admit Gators are by far the best team in the nation.

USC plays in one, if not the worst conference in college football, they don't deserve to be in the running for best team in the nation. The bowl game they appeared in is exactly where they belonged.

Florida still is by far the best team in the nation, and they will put 50 on that crappy Oklahoma defense.

I kind of find it funny how you can't admit Gators are by far the best team in the nation.

I to think Florida is good, but you can't tell me your not worried about OU's offense?

I to think Florida is good, but you can't tell me your not worried about OU's offense?

I honestly think we can stop them, because the defense in the SEC is far too amazing for anybody in that horrible excuse of a conference can handle.

Oklahoma has never faced a defense like this. Florida will also kill that sorry excuse of a defense in Oklahoma.

Bottom line I think Florida will win by about the score of 38-17. Oklahoma will put up points, but it wont be good enough against a team like Florida.

r u for real??

u take 1 game and relate it to 12 vs 12 conference??

grow up

if ecu beats kentucky is ecu conf better??

wake u mephisto

Hey, if every SEC team played every Big 12 team, I'd love it, because it would only prove that the Big 12 is a joke of a conference. I mean how much more proof do you need? Shouldn't a very average team like Ole Miss not be able to put that many points on an oh so great Big 12 team like Texas Tech?

This Ole Miss win against TT not only proves the SEC is the elite conference in college football, it also proves any SEC team can take any Big Overrated 12 team.

Florida is best team

As much as I like the SEC I honestly don't think Florida could even keep it close against USC. The knock on USC's bid to be #1 was that they play in a weak conference. Well the PAC 10 is 5-0 in bowl games so I think that argument is dead.

Excuse me but how do you explain that the PAC 10 is the ONLY undefeated conference in this years bowl games ?

i have LONG been on record not puttin stock in bowl game meanings..

too long layoff, different incentives etc..

5-0 for pac10 doesnt mean much to me, just like other conf bowl records,,

IMHO if Utah plays Bama in reg season on nutral field Bama wins 4 of 5 times, BUT, lalast nite was Superbowl for a Utah teamand thestate of Utah while Bama kids were a short while ago dreamin of plaing in Nat championship...

thats why playoff RIGHT after season ends is best, gets teams at thoer peak and no expectaions yet..

all these games, the team thats had alot more to gain usually wins,,the teams that had big season cut short usually arent as motivated...

so dont put too much stock in this team vs this team or conf records,,all the results could be very different if same games were played in regualr season...

Archived