Hello everyone

Rob D

A Jets fan from across the pond here. I don't know anyone near me who is into NFL football like I am, so I thought I would come and talk to you guys instead. 8) I look forward to some interesting football discussion.

Btw, I promise not to ask why there are so many Pats fans here. ;) In fact, I sometimes find their witty responses quite amusing. (Did I just say that out loud?)

A Jets fan from across the pond here. I don't know anyone near me who is into NFL football like I am, so I thought I would come and talk to you guys instead. 8) I look forward to some interesting football discussion.

Btw, I promise not to ask why there are so many Pats fans here. ;) In fact, I sometimes find their witty responses quite amusing. (Did I just say that out loud?)

Honest question, why are you a Jets fan?

Honest question, why are you a Jets fan?

It's a fair question. In the late 80s the NFL was fairly popular in the UK and my dad was really into it (and still is). This meant I was seeing it on TV a lot and I just liked the name 'Jets'. I was only a young child at the time after all. As I got older and learned more about the game they just stuck as my team.

I will admit that I have only really being following the team closely for the last few years, mainly due to a lack of info over here in the pre-internet days.

I'm also a fan of many other sports.

It's a fair question. In the late 80s the NFL was fairly popular in the UK and my dad was really into it (and still is). This meant I was seeing it on TV a lot and I just liked the name 'Jets'. I was only a young child at the time after all. As I got older and learned more about the game they just stuck as my team.

I will admit that I have only really being following the team closely for the last few years, mainly due to a lack of info over here in the pre-internet days.

I'm also a fan of many other sports.

Thanks, I was curious. What is your Premier team?

Oh, BTW these are the glory years for the Jets so you actually started watching them at the right time.

Well, you did not miss much

i know ;) but sometimes it is hard to distinguish between them.. you have to give me that..;)

Ahh, the complexity of Geminis. :wink:

If it is any consolation, I have trouble distinguishing the two also. 8)

I sometimes find their witty responses quite amusing.

Yes Rob, they are a literal barrel of monkeys. Their gaiety keeps us slapping our knees till all hours of the morning.

Welcome to the Nation.

Thank you.

Yes, I designed/illust8'd it. It's my logo.

My avatar too..and GG's and StillerPaul's....

Where is my avatar? :cry:

I like it alot. The design and Earthtonish colors go togther well. Like I know what I am talking about. :roll:

Manchester United. That was my dad's fault. :D

I'm also a big rugby fan, though I doubt I should be announcing that just now.

I am a Man U fan to, similar to how you became a Jets fan. I picked up a free soccer game on the net and the only team I half recognized was ManU. Of course they kicked ass and I was hooked.

How long is Chelsea mess going to go on?

Ahh, the complexity of Geminis. :wink:

If it is any consolation, I have trouble distinguishing the two also. 8)

good lord... you are a twin???? <gemini reference> or just two personalities ..:lol:

I am a Man U fan to, similar to how you became a Jets fan. I picked up a free soccer game on the net and the only team I half recognized was ManU. Of course they kicked a$$ and I was hooked.

Nice to see a fellow Red around here.

How long is Chelsea mess going to go on?

Until Abramovich gets bored with his new toy and sells the club. I don't see him leaving anytime soon though.

All that money doesn't mean they will win every title however. Just look at the Yankees. ;)

Where is my avatar? :cry:

I like it alot. The design and Earthtonish colors go togther well. Like I know what I am talking about. :roll:

PF

I couldn't allow myself, in good conscious, to illustr8 anything Patriots...sorry. :lol:

do you have one that is named "bennie the JETS fan" ? if so would you please come out and put pk away...:):lol: just kidding ...;)

:-s No all the voices in my head are contained within PFSIKH. :wink:

Stick In Kansas Hell!!!

The good thing is my last assignment and next fall into the K thing.

verde - it does not have to be Patriots.

not Stuck? are you near alk? or is he just one of your many personalities? :lol:

not Stuck? are you near alk? or is he just one of your many personalities? :lol:

No. At least I do not think so. :wink: He is about an hout or two from where I am at. I am right outside KC and he is sotuh of Topeha in Little Sweden.

Archived