Brook Lopez

Jet Moses

I hear ya, but Lopez is having a good year. Nets were lucky he was still on the board when they drafted him.

I agree, I thought the Nets got the better one. Many people thought it was a bad pick, as a Knicks fan I would rather have him than the 'Rooster' loser.

I agree, I thought the Nets got the better one. Many people thought it was a bad pick, as a Knicks fan I would rather have him than the 'Rooster' loser.

Well, D'Antoni wanted him so let's see if he can develop him. I like what Mike has done so far. The team can play, they just run out of steam. They need a few guys that can come off the bench.

How do you see Lebron fitting in with this team?

Well, D'Antoni wanted him so let's see if he can develop him. I like what Mike has done so far. The team can play, they just run out of steam. They need a few guys that can come off the bench.

He will not be a Knick... Lebron will win ti all this year and build a legacy as a Cav...

Lebron can fit on any team IMO. He's probably the only guy in the NBA that I'll pay to watch. I hope the Knicks can get it done, he's worth the money IMO. The jury is still out on the Rooster kid, but I didn't like the pick, but its water under the bridge now.

Dom, have you seen Gallini play in Italy?

Gallinari? Sure. I've got a picture with him. I know some guys from the team, but I didn't see him play too much. He's VERY young and needs to beef up, but he has skills. Maybe not athletic enough for D, but he does drive to the hoop. Not strictly a jump shooter like many of the Euros. Among the people that really follow it, opinion is mixed on how he'll do over there. He has a lot of upside though. This "redshirt" year probably isn't bad for him

Gallinari? Sure. I've got a picture with him. I know some guys from the team, but I didn't see him play too much. He's VERY young and needs to beef up, but he has skills. Maybe not athletic enough for D, but he does drive to the hoop. Not strictly a jump shooter like many of the Euros. Among the people that really follow it, opinion is mixed on how he'll do over there. He has a lot of upside though. This "redshirt" year probably isn't bad for him

Thanks.

;)

Archived