Tennis: Fans of Serbian/ Bosnian players fight after match

Lil Bit Special

Had ESPN on in the background while playing on JN and the fans of Amer Delic and fans of Novak Djokovic were fighting... throwing chairs at each other... in Australia.

And people want to believe that people can live in peace and harmony. This world is a f#cked up place and there will never be peace.

btw, they just compared this to a Yankee/Red Sox game where fans fight.... Yeah.. same thing. Political/race hatred is the same as a rabid fanbase fighting over baseball. Jackasses.

Had ESPN on in the background while playing on JN and the fans of Amer Delic and fans of Novak Djokovic were fighting... throwing chairs at each other... in Australia.

And people want to believe that people can live in peace and harmony. This world is a f#cked up place and there will never be peace.

btw, they just compared this to a Yankee/Red Sox game where fans fight.... Yeah.. same thing. Political/race hatred is the same as a rabid fanbase fighting over baseball. Jackasses.

I don't think I've ever thrown a chair at a Boston Red Sox fan. Did they really compare something racial to a sports rivalry?

Hey gainzo come here, I want to throw a chair at you... lol

Lots of Serbs and Croats who emigrated to Australia and still think they are living in Yugoslavia. Stupid pricks.

I don't think I've ever thrown a chair at a Boston Red Sox fan. Did they really compare something racial to a sports rivalry?

Hey gainzo come here, I want to throw a chair at you... lol

They said it like 3 times...

They spent half the match talking about how great it was the fans were behaving, then as soon as the match ends they start throwing plastic chairs at each other and the tennis announcers sounded like they were reporting from the front lines of Vietnam.

But yeah Yankees/Red Sox= Bosnia/Serbia

They said it like 3 times...

They spent half the match talking about how great it was the fans were behaving, then as soon as the match ends they start throwing plastic chairs at each other and the tennis announcers sounded like they were reporting from the front lines of Vietnam.

But yeah Yankees/Red Sox= Bosnia/Serbia

I still can't see Yankee fans firing mortars into Fenway next season, though.

Archived