Scratch the Saints from the L.A. list?

The Steelers??? Wow, I couldnt have guessed that one. Then again, for some reason the Steelers get alot of love out in Cali. Well, Love/Hate, but you know what I mean.

Read the parentheses after he mentions the Steelers...

The Steelers are just in there to see who is paying attention to the article. I think there is a real chance that the Chargers return to LA. They have a bad stadium deal and are having a hard time in this economy getting a new stadium,

The Steelers are just in there to see who is paying attention to the article. I think there is a real chance that the Chargers return to LA. They have a bad stadium deal and are having a hard time in this economy getting a new stadium,

I don't think the Chargers are very likely to move. The Raiders and Rams may be candidates for an LA Return... And the Jaguars should probably consider it too.

They have a bad stadium deal and are having a hard time in this economy getting a new stadium,

Bad stadium deal as in muncicipality has better things to spend their budget on than building a new facility with more luxury boxes for owners to make more money?

I think these NFL owners are about to get a jolt.

Archived